How long is to long....

The Heatles

Loving Life
Jun 15, 2008
Miami, FL
I know the security clearance is the longest wait you will have out of the whole process, but 3 months does sound excessive. Have you called to check up on it lately?

gokorn1

Rookie
Sep 22, 2008
www.treasuretrooper.com
yeah i try to call often but not too often. They just give me the same ansewer everytime, which is we're still waitng. I did email peggy chapell. I was told she is the lady who does the clearances so hopefully that helps.

pvtryan009

Newcomer
Sep 11, 2008
See my post on PTSD..... I went to the PEPC in NY and still have no clearance. I finally got a letter with thier concerns with 30 days to respond. It was medical. I had a "disagreement per se" while I was in the Army, they sent me to talk to a counselor, counselor gave me a preliminary diagnosis simular to PTSD called "Adjustment Disorder". I was never told about this. Its one of those things they shared with my command and not me like I was juvenille. This totally blindsided me when the flight surgeon wrote me. So believe me when I say it could be ANYTHING..... I had to offer an explaination to a flight surgeon. yaddyyayaya...... anyway that was last week and I was told they will contact me in 2 weeks. If I get denied I want my crazy check!! haha I will keep you posted and let me know what happens....good luck!

A

Ammolite

See my post on PTSD..... I went to the PEPC in NY and still have no clearance. I finally got a letter with thier concerns with 30 days to respond. It was medical. I had a "disagreement per se" while I was in the Army, they sent me to talk to a counselor, counselor gave me a preliminary diagnosis simular to PTSD called "Adjustment Disorder". I was never told about this. Its one of those things they shared with my command and not me like I was juvenille. This totally blindsided me when the flight surgeon wrote me. So believe me when I say it could be ANYTHING..... I had to offer an explaination to a flight surgeon. yaddyyayaya...... anyway that was last week and I was told they will contact me in 2 weeks. If I get denied I want my crazy check!! haha I will keep you posted and let me know what happens....good luck!
I am so, so very sorry about this. That's friggin' horrible.