Humor: ATC Bathroom Resolution

scope dope

the worst cpc you know
Feb 20, 2009
Oh there are MANY bathrooms, that is just the only one where you can drop a duece in private....and than share it with the world afterwards!
back in the academy the instructors warned us there are no secrets in ATC, and he was right.

Ice_cold656

Epic Member
Jun 12, 2010
Bout to be out this B
back in the academy the instructors warned us there are no secrets in ATC, and he was right.
No secrets is right, including the fact that if the ladies don't lock their bathroom which is right next to the forementioned, fog banks roll onto that airport too! They seriously lock it.....ah, but some are lazy and forget to, and IFR traffic sneaks in under the radar. That's the really funny part.... when the womens bathroom smells like teen spririt!

lecoyle

I'm Banned For Unrespectable Reasons
Apr 17, 2010
Sacramento, CA
One day when the time is right and all of the ladies are synced up for that special time of the month... we will get our revenge... you've been warned!

Ice_cold656

Epic Member
Jun 12, 2010
Bout to be out this B
Full moon? too much time around the other ladies? duh....these things happen.....are you saying though...that before too long all the ladies are going to gang up and totally destroy the mens room all in one sitting. Is there going to be a line? cause i'll prolly crop dust it.

lecoyle

I'm Banned For Unrespectable Reasons
Apr 17, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Full moon? too much time around the other ladies? duh....these things happen.....are you saying though...that before too long all the ladies are going to gang up and totally destroy the mens room all in one sitting. Is there going to be a line? cause i'll prolly crop dust it.
There will be blood... lots of blood... MUHUHAHAHA (evil laugh)

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
I was once told by a supe that "pogo-sticking" is an appropriate position relief request reason. Of coruse, the foul smell I was putting off had him looking to send relief my way asap anyways.