I Got Offered a Class Date!

pmurtagh

Newcomer
Feb 19, 2019
Stony Brook, NY
Hi All,

I received an offer for the November 5th Class date, still waiting on the FOL but was told by HR it will be sent out in a few days.

The is from the June 2018 Bid.

Not sure where I'll be staying/if I am 100% going, as I recently took a new job back in April in FL. But will most likely be taking the ATC Career route.

Has anyone ever had this happen to you, before? Where you just got hired for a Job and then got offered a class date after more then a year waiting to hear?

Any advice would be appreciated!

fqnyc91

Newcomer
Sep 15, 2019
Hi All,

I received an offer for the November 5th Class date, still waiting on the FOL but was told by HR it will be sent out in a few days.

The is from the June 2018 Bid.

Not sure where I'll be staying/if I am 100% going, as I recently took a new job back in April in FL. But will most likely be taking the ATC Career route.

Has anyone ever had this happen to you, before? Where you just got hired for a Job and then got offered a class date after more then a year waiting to hear?

Any advice would be appreciated!
hey, i got offered the same class date! if you decide to go, hopefully we can find everyone in our class soon and coordinate where we're going to stay.
I'm leaning towards Antole or Kim's.

Lskerlske

Newcomer
Aug 26, 2018
I was hoping I'd get this date too, but I probably won't. What date did you all receive the initial notice?

fqnyc91

Newcomer
Sep 15, 2019
yep, still waiting.
i think we should book a place anyway, it doesnt hurt to save our spots.