If Anybody Knows

simoviator

Newcomer
Jun 7, 2019
You don’t have to. Your score is good for 3 years. I applied for my first time on last year’s bid, took the AT-SA and got referred but not hired. I’m planning to take it again for this bid since I now have a better idea of what the test is like. If you got referred on the last bid and were “Best Qualified” or “Well Qualified”, I personally wouldn’t retake the test and risk getting a lower score.

Skykid91

Rookie
Jun 1, 2018
You don’t have to. Your score is good for 3 years. I applied for my first time on last year’s bid, took the AT-SA and got referred but not hired. I’m planning to take it again for this bid since I now have a better idea of what the test is like. If you got referred on the last bid and were “Best Qualified” or “Well Qualified”, I personally wouldn’t retake the test and risk getting a lower score.
What determines "Best Qualified" or "Well Qualified"

simoviator

Newcomer
Jun 7, 2019
Your score on the AT-SA determines whether or not you are determined to be “Best Qualified” or “Well Qualified”. In your USAJOBS application where it says “Received”, you will eventually see the status change to referred if you pass the AT-SA and you will also see “Best Qualified” or “Well Qualified” if you score well. That’s the only real gauge you’ll get from the FAA as to how well you did on the AT-SA.