If You Passed the Biographical Assessment, Post Here

StuSEL

Aug 23, 2009
You know where.
If you made it "through to the next round" and wouldn't mind sharing some of your background, we would love to hear from you!

Copy/paste and answer below:
---------------------------------------------------
Age?
Have you taken the AT-SAT before?
How much work experience do you have?
Do you have any aviation-related work?
Are you or were you a CTI student?
Any other details you'd like to share?

DO NOT post unless you have been selected or would like to see additional questions answered. We can discuss the results of this topic in another thread. This will help to solidify who has passed this assessment, and perhaps give us some insight into what or whom the FAA was looking for this time around.

RADAR88

Rookie
Sep 27, 2010
www.facebook.com
Re: If You Made It, Post Here

I suppose I'll go first:

Age? 25
Have you taken the AT-SAT before? No.
How much work experience do you have? 5 Years USMC (5PT VRA) ATC w/CTO and RATCF
Do you have any aviation-related work? See above.
Are you or were you a CTI student? No.
Any other details you'd like to share? EAS at the end of the year. 72 credits in Aeronautics from ERAU (4.0/still enrolled).

Goody

Newcomer
Jan 29, 2014

Age? 29
Have you taken the AT-SAT before? April 2013 - Score: 100
How much work experience do you have? Enough to consider 3 years full time, but most was part time (1 year full time, 5 years part time)
Do you have any aviation-related work? No
Are you or were you a CTI student? Yes, graudated May 2013
Any other details you'd like to share? Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (May 2012)

freshav8tor

Trusted Contributor
Jul 19, 2009

Age? 27
Have you taken the AT-SAT before? Yes, Pubnat 8 - Not selected from my chosen geo pref.
How much work experience do you have? 5 Year full time and about 3 years part-time
Do you have any aviation-related work? Commercial Pilot Lic. with Instrument Rating
Are you or were you a CTI student? NO I choose the Pilot Program instead, thank the Lord.
Any other details you'd like to share? Associates in Aviation and a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science from UCF GO Knights! LOL

aharrin1

Newcomer
Feb 28, 2014

I still have a green check box when I view application status
AT-SAT before: No (but have taken and passed FAA PPL, IRF, and CPL tests)
Work experience: 3 years as an aerospace engineer (federal employee)
Aviation related work: see above. also pilot with instrument rating for 4 years
CTI student: no
details: none

kemikal12

Feb 27, 2014
NO experience, 21 years old, and i have minus 40 creds but I'm back in school. I have over 5 years of work experience but that isn't shit compared to the vets. Anyways, I'm happy i have a chance!

OscarPapa

Newcomer
Feb 4, 2014
fAA2.pngFAA.png

So you have either of these two screens when you visit FAA website....

Last edited:

XrayLimaz

Nov 16, 2013
Age? 35

Have you taken the AT-SAT before? No

How much work experience do you have? 14+ years Air Traffic. Military ATC and DOD combined

Do you have any aviation-related work? ATC?

Are you or were you a CTI student? No

Any other details you'd like to share? I'm old as hell and shouldn't have passed BQ over other more younger and qualified applicants.

jsomer

Newcomer
Feb 1, 2014
Age? -- 26
Have you taken the A T-SAT before? -- No.
How much work experience do you have? -- About 9 years, I included the 4-5 most recent in my resume.
Do you have any aviation-related work? -- No.
Are you or were you a CTI student? -- No.

kevin11

Newcomer
Jan 25, 2014
Age? 22
How much work experience do you have? 4 years full time
Do you have any aviation-related work? No
Any other details you'd like to share? Engineering degree in progress

dprince6

Newcomer
Feb 5, 2014
Age? 20
How much work experience do you have? 3 Years total all part time work (6 years part time)
Do you have any aviation-related work? PPL. Currently Getting an IR.
Are you or were you a CTI student? Nope
Any other details you'd like to share? Im currently in my junior year of college. Getting a Computer Science - Computational Science BA. Aviation minor. I work on computers for my college and i'm currently enrolled in an ATC course with an ARTCC professor

Dmodi9487

Newcomer
Feb 21, 2012
Hi! Im Dora. I am 27 years old. I have taken the ATSAT and passed with a 93. I have zero aviation work experience but I have had a job since i was 12 years old. I have passed my CTO from a CTI school and I believe in positive mental attitudes. I am an optimist and and realist all at the same time. I always see the good in people and trust everyone. I like to motivate people and I am a happy person.
Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.

If you made it "through to the next round" and wouldn't mind sharing some of your background, we would love to hear from you!

Copy/paste and answer below:
Age?
Have you taken the AT-SAT before?
How much work experience do you have?
Do you have any aviation-related work?
Are you or were you a CTI student?
Any other details you'd like to share?

DO NOT post unless you have been selected or would like to see additional questions answered. We can discuss the results of this topic in another thread. This will help to solidify who has passed this assessment, and perhaps give us some insight into what or whom the FAA was looking for this time around.

StuSEL

Aug 23, 2009
You know where.
Hi! Im Dora. I am 27 years old. I have taken the ATSAT and passed with a 93. I have zero aviation work experience but I have had a job since i was 12 years old. I have passed my CTO from a CTI school and I believe in positive mental attitudes. I am an optimist and and realist all at the same time. I always see the good in people and trust everyone. I like to motivate people and I am a happy person.
Let me know if there is anything else you would like to know.
Hi, welcome to StuckMic. Just to verify, when you check your application status on your USAJobs profile and click "More Details" next to "Reviewed," you are directed to the FAA site and do not see a red X, correct?

cas52782

Jan 25, 2011
faa gren check.jpg
Well if this means I'm in (which I'm not convinced it does, b/c it says RECEIVED and not REVIEWED) here is my info:
Have you taken the AT-SAT before? no
How much work experience do you have? 13 years including training time.
Do you have any aviation related work? 6 CTOs
Any other details you'd like to share? 4 classes (and a thesis) shy of a Masters in Aeronautical Science. 10 pts VRA

Once again, I don't think this box means I am through to the next round, but previous screen shots are saying this is the "in" ticket....we shall see

AK02

Apr 8, 2012
View attachment 1583
Well if this means I'm in (which I'm not convinced it does, b/c it says RECEIVED and not REVIEWED) here is my info:
Have you taken the AT-SAT before? no
How much work experience do you have? 13 years including training time.
Do you have any aviation related work? 6 CTOs
Any other details you'd like to share? 4 classes (and a thesis) shy of a Masters in Aeronautical Science. 10 pts VRA

Once again, I don't think this box means I am through to the next round, but previous screen shots are saying this is the "in" ticket....we shall see
^DITO...
25 years old/ No AT-SAT/ 6 years/ CTO/ NO/ Associates in Airway Science current AF ATC

Dmodi9487

Newcomer
Feb 21, 2012
Hi! Yes Correct. It was a green check with a referral list Status box

Hi, welcome to StuckMic. Just to verify, when you check your application status on your USAJobs profile and click "More Details" next to "Reviewed," you are directed to the FAA site and do not see a red X, correct?

Docta_Phil

Newcomer
Jan 28, 2014
Age? 24
How much work experience do you have? 8 years
Do you have any aviation-related work? Yes military ATC
Any other details you'd like to share? Still says received with a green check mark.

tme2av8

Aug 5, 2013
NCT Area
Age? 23
How much work experience do you have? Lots
Do you have any aviation-related work? Camp counselor at EAA Air Academy and currently working at local FBO.
Are you or were you a CTI student? Currently enrolled in 2 year CTI program with just over 1 semester left.
Any other details you'd like to share? Private pilots license with just over 200 hours, 1.5 years Air Force RAPCON air traffic altho no certs