Imediate Openings?

Headtrip

Rookie
Jan 21, 2016
Immediate Openings?

I've applied through the usual places, RVA, Midwest, IAP, Serco, but no luck yet. I'm willing to go anywhere so location isn't an issue. Does anyone have info about companies looking for tower controllers immediately? I'd prefer to go overseas but anything stateside would be great too. Any leads/contact info would be very much appreciated.

Wbrink1057

Newcomer
Oct 22, 2010
Re: Immediate Openings?

I've applied through the usual places, RVA, Midwest, IAP, Serco, but no luck yet. I'm willing to go anywhere so location isn't an issue. Does anyone have info about companies looking for tower controllers immediately? I'd prefer to go overseas but anything stateside would be great too. Any leads/contact info would be very much appreciated.
I heard that RVA needs a couple controllers in Laredo,Tx.

u238

Rookie
Sep 12, 2010
Demous, I'm interested in something overseas. Shoot me a PM if you get a chance. Your inbox is full. 5 PMs maximum is a joke...

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
I forget which company but they are always hiring for Alaska towers. Usually if you apply they want you to start within the month. I've got a buddy at their Bethel tower and he seems to like it.

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
Last I heard ADM is desperate for one. That’s prob as close as you’re gonna get atm. Get your foot in the door and you’ll be able to transfer internally first when there’s any openings.