Interviews

ATCMarine84

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2009
Home of the Packers!!
Got the interview offer letter on Thursday the 9th, replied that day... got another e-mail on the 12th stating I'll be contacted for the interview in a few weeks, still waiting. I realize this takes time just looking to see who else is still waiting and who has theirs scheduled and who has theirs done and how did they go.

vzatc

Rookie
Sep 5, 2009
Still waiting for Illinois. If I don't hear anything by the end of next week I think I'm going to call them.

nickd661

Rookie
Sep 20, 2008
Another member on here found out his location during the interview.... you officially find out when you receive your TOL though.

Radium

Epic Member
Jan 14, 2009
thats so crazy, my buddy had his interview today... no clue where he's going tho.

Shit I knew my facility PRIOR going to the interview.... it should be that way, why waste everyone's time if you are gonna turn down say, N90

yardieboy

Rookie
Apr 6, 2010
New York
I also received that same email...i emailed the rep back and got the same letter saying i will be contacted in a few weeks for an interview...Ive called a few times but no answer so yesterday i sent an email just to check on the status and i havent received anything yet so i guess ill just be patiently waiting...congrats to the guys /gal who had their interviews already and know their facilities...good luck to the guys and gals still waiting!

Stinger

Epic Member
May 24, 2009
Have only the center people been contacted for interviews? Any terminal people been contacted yet?