Is the green book back?

zeke

Newcomer
Mar 8, 2009
Hello,
Im a developmental at DSM tower and there is a rumor spreading through the tower that the green book is coming back at the middle of this month. Has anyone else heard this and does anyone know anything else about it?

scope dope

the worst cpc you know
Feb 20, 2009
We can only hope.

Can't wait for the "you weren't here for the dark IWR period" hate though.

zyuzin4

Jan 14, 2009
Hello,
Im a developmental at DSM tower and there is a rumor spreading through the tower that the green book is coming back at the middle of this month. Has anyone else heard this and does anyone know anything else about it?
i haven't heard a peep locally but people I know at a different facility have said they heard friday...

PorkBarrel

Rookie
Nov 21, 2008
Supposedly some day last week from what I read under FAA Today, Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood was scheduled to have a meeting with President Obama that very day about settling the labor dispute with controllers. I know it's nothing to signify going back to the green book as a certainty, but this looks to be a step in the right direction.

chichi

Sep 25, 2008
i like ur name belot. i guess those that don't know tagalog would have no clue just how awesome ur name is. lmao.
Do you mean "balut"? If so... eww lol (no offense to anyone who will eat that... I give you a lot of credit)

chris325ci

Rookie
Nov 9, 2008
Jeff, what's up buddy? It's nupe. How's life on the home front? Things are good here at ZOA. We miss ya! I've been following this site for a while and recently realized who you were. Caleb's quitting in a few weeks to move back to Chicago. Not much has changed on our end, otherwise. Good luck with the rehire process! See ya in Florida for Frank's wedding hopefully!

atc1982

Newcomer
Jun 25, 2008
I heard change is in the air, including a return to the green book and correction of some of the pay issues. I've been here too long to believe it before I see it. I do know that the supes have been given marching orders from the OMIC's/AMIC's to crack down, i.e., dress code, area cleanliness, no headset cases or bags in the area. Sounds like either Martha Stewart is coming to visit or they are trying to take back some territory before the change. We will see soon

Roddy_Piper

Resident Knucklehead
Jun 15, 2008
Vegas baby
www.myspace.com
Jeff, what's up buddy? It's nupe. How's life on the home front? Things are good here at ZOA. We miss ya! I've been following this site for a while and recently realized who you were. Caleb's quitting in a few weeks to move back to Chicago. Not much has changed on our end, otherwise. Good luck with the rehire process! See ya in Florida for Frank's wedding hopefully!
wassup nupe-dog.
it's official. i'm going to Vegas approach. i leave for OKC (since i gotta go back again) in May, then to Vegas in June. next time ur in Sin City u gotta give me a ring. i'll be in Florida for Frankie's wedding for sure.

it's crazy that even CPC's are quitting ZOA. tell all the cool peeps at ZOA that I said wassup. Is Dru quitting anytime soon too? How about u, u gonna stick it out for longer?