Isolla Bella Questions

enuffznuff21

Rookie
Jan 5, 2017
Few questions. I’m sure they are answered in prior posts but I’d prefer updated answers if able :)
1. Is electrical included?
2. Anyone know the price of single person in a 1BR. I’d prefer not to share as the wife and baby will be coming to visit
3. Are the updated rooms decent-nice? I’ve read about the old rooms and they look terrible
4. Yelp reviews make this place look disgusting, would that be because most people posting had a bad times and good times just aren’t posted?
5. How is the crime in the area? Can I expect my car broken into once or twice or should I be okay.
6. Since I know Michelle will read this, what’s your current specials?
7. How far is the drive to the academy if I do not take the shuttle?
8. Any general or random statements please feel free to toss them in!
Thanks everyone!

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
Few questions. I’m sure they are answered in prior posts but I’d prefer updated answers if able :)
2. Anyone know the price of single person in a 1BR. I’d prefer not to share as the wife and baby will be coming to visit
3. Are the updated rooms decent-nice? I’ve read about the old rooms and they look terrible
4. Yelp reviews make this place look disgusting, would that be because most people posting had a bad times and good times just aren’t posted?
5. How is the crime in the area? Can I expect my car broken into once or twice or should I be okay.
Thanks everyone!
1. Yes
2. Usually your whole housing per diem but they run specials.
3. Its whatever for a couple of months. Not horrible not brand new
4. I didnt have any issues a year ago
5. Never had my car broken into and i dont see that happening. Its Oklahoma, area didnt seem that bad to me.
7. Around 20 mins from what i remember

Rad16

Newcomer
Apr 21, 2018
Thanks everyone!
I'm thinking of isolla bella as well. When's your class date?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rad16

Newcomer
Apr 21, 2018
I’d consider doing a more thorough search about all your housing options. Saving a quick buck isn’t everything
Would you have any suggestions? I did as much research as I could in past the few days since I received my FOL. I'm torn between Kim's place and isola. I'm not saving really anything because isola takes the full 57$ but atleast I have my own place for when my girlfriend comes down to visit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JNev

Sep 17, 2012
Baltimore/Philly
We had both people in our class who started at IB move over to Kim’s. I’ve never seen it myself, but they didn’t speak highly of it

Blake_LE

Newcomer
May 28, 2018
Thanks everyone!
So i'm currently staying here now and its not bad, everything is included. I have has some issues with a lack of organization from the front desk so make sure you get a copy of all of your paperwork for when you want to submit your voucher to the FAA. You are saving money by staying here and it has been worth the rate so far. As a family and want to pocket a a little more of the per diem this is the place to be. I have no issues with any crime, plus there is a gate to get into the parking lot. Not that a gate stops all crime but it makes you feel more comfortable. The drive is 20-25 min if you decide not to take the shuttle. The food is the generic buffet style food. The courtesy cars are a little older and worn but they are free and great convenience when you need it. The area is very nice and underrated. There is a lots of food places and really anything you could want all within 10 mins. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

bceltics933

Aug 9, 2016
We had both people in our class who started at IB move over to Kim’s. I’ve never seen it myself, but they didn’t speak highly of it
we gained someone at IB. Can't really imagine why anyone would be desperate to move out of IB other than to be closer to classmates. Free food, free cars, decent rooms. Plus you don't have to have roomates