July 2016 PTOL'S

jetsfan1088

Newcomer
Sep 13, 2012
How is it determined where you will work after the academy? Specifically for enroute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
How is it determined where you will work after the academy? Specifically for enroute.

The FAA gives each class a list based on facility need. If all 18 students pass, there will be 18 facility slots (can be numerous slots for one facility). For each student that fails, one facility will be removed. The person with the highest class score picks first and so on and so forth until all are gone.

kaitdonovan88

Newcomer
Jun 9, 2015
Enroute, prior military, 27, originally from New York State will be coming from Cali.

titanman2789

Jan 15, 2014
En Route. Received it 9/11

No response yet. Returned it to the aviation.careers email first but just found out that one wasn't working. HR did tell me not to worry about the 5 day thing too.

DelRioPilot

Rookie
May 18, 2012
I'm starting to get a tad concerned. Received my TOL on the 9th for en route training in January, 2016, and sent in my 3 filled out forms to the email on the 11th.

Still haven't heard anything back since then.

alpharomeo9911

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2015
Charlotte, NC
I'm starting to get a tad concerned. Received my TOL on the 9th for en route training in January, 2016, and sent in my 3 filled out forms to the email on the 11th.

Still haven't heard anything back since then.
they said they will call or email you with any issues... I wouldn't be to concerned honestly. They are processing a lot of information

DelRioPilot

Rookie
May 18, 2012
they said they will call or email you with any issues... I wouldn't be to concerned honestly. They are processing a lot of information
Thanks, I guess that makes sense.

I also realized I posted this in the wrong thread (intended for January 2016). D'oh!