July 2016 PTOL'S

knorrr

Newcomer
Feb 3, 2014
Anyone else from Minnesota with PTOL for July, or am I going to be the only one in OKC with a beautiful Minnesota Accent?!
You won't be the only Minnesotan... Haha born and raised in southwest Minnesota. Living in Denver now, planning to come back to Minnesota! Hoping for Minneapolis Center in Farmington.

knorrr

Newcomer
Feb 3, 2014
Hey everyone congrats on making it this far and best of luck.

Denver, CO
Currently an Airline Pilot and have been for the last 3 years
EnRoute
ATSAT July in Kansas City
Non-CTI
Non-Military

Ryanmas9

Trusted Member
Aug 11, 2015
Monroe, NC
thats not bad at all! I got about 16 ahead of me ! :-l
I'm bringing my tools with me. I'm a pretty handy mechanic if yall need anything while we're there.

I'm a fire fighter....my job involves talking crap and messing with people. We will have fun.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

alpharomeo9911

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2015
Charlotte, NC
I'm bringing my tools with me. I'm a pretty handy mechanic if yall need anything while we're there.

I'm a fire fighter....my job involves talking crap and messing with people. We will have fun.

sounds like we have a great group of people ! && crash rescue.. I'm assuming car accidents and stuff like that ?! Sounds awesome !

Ryanmas9

Trusted Member
Aug 11, 2015
Monroe, NC
sounds like we have a great group of people ! && crash rescue.. I'm assuming car accidents and stuff like that ?! Sounds awesome !
Well i do that too but I'm the big ARFF trucks for the airport. I ride the engine company so I do rescue if there's a crash.

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
oh hi. This is the open public bid. Im glad you've found out that the majority of people who have applied honestly have no idea what Air Traffic entails. Just that its extremely stressful, and extremely well paying.
Oh i found that out last year with the 2014 ots bid... smh. HI

kjmoeller

Jan 18, 2014
Northfield, Minnesota, USA
You won't be the only Minnesotan... Haha born and raised in southwest Minnesota. Living in Denver now, planning to come back to Minnesota! Hoping for Minneapolis Center in Farmington.
Likewise, I know the trainer and have some family friends at the Farmington center! What city are you from? I'm from Rosemount originally. Looking forward to meeting you in July...if not sooner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

titanman2789

Jan 15, 2014
Y'all are making this one entertaining thread to read. From the great state of Texas here. So y'all from Minnesooooota will probably pick up the slight drawl. Especially running problems.

Glad to see I'm not the only one dreaming of a potential facility even if it is a long ways off in the future.

alpharomeo9911

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Y'all are making this one entertaining thread to read. From the great state of Texas here. So y'all from Minnesooooota will probably pick up the slight drawl. Especially running problems.

Glad to see I'm not the only one dreaming of a potential facility even if it is a long ways off in the future.
Glad there is two of us, lol

kjmoeller

Jan 18, 2014
Northfield, Minnesota, USA

Oh sure, dontcha know! Ere in da land of ice n cold! [emoji6]
Nice to meet you Texas, I probably will pick up some of the drawl. But for the love of God, don't call me ma'am! And i am confident that by the end of our training I will have you saying 'hotdish' and 'POP'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk