July 27th 2018 OTS Bid Announcement

JAR1

Newcomer
Jun 29, 2018
Dare I ask this question but when should we expect TOLs to start rolling out to the people selected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorean

Newcomer
Dec 22, 2017
Last year the first wave of TOLs went out on December 27 and the referred status was updated on December 14. So this bid they are about a week ahead of the game so we could see them any day now.

JAR1

Newcomer
Jun 29, 2018
Last year the first wave of TOLs went out on December 27 and the referred status was updated on December 14. So this bid they are about a week ahead of the game so we could see them any day now.
This is what I have been thinking since the referred status came really fast. And now that the government shutdown is technically “no more” I’m guessing possibly next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcassese

Newcomer
Nov 13, 2018
Question for you guys. I'm referred, waiting with everyone else on the TOL, but I'm 30. Should I be concerned about aging out in the meantime? I turn 31 in June.

randoturbo33

Rookie
Sep 19, 2017
Question for you guys. I'm referred, waiting with everyone else on the TOL, but I'm 30. Should I be concerned about aging out in the meantime? I turn 31 in June.
My understanding is that your age is locked when the bid closes, but at the worst case it would lock upon receiving a TOL. So you probably have a shot at this bid as well as the rumored January OTS bid before you'd age out.

Nisi314

Newcomer
Sep 14, 2018
I spoke to HR at the start of this bid and was assured to rest easy. “age is locked in when the bid application closes.” So for this bid it was 7/29/18

KTreu42

Newcomer
Jun 28, 2018
I'm right there with you. I have until September, so I might get lucky and have 2 more shots if needed, if indeed there is a bid in Jan, and another in July.

MikleBrady

Mar 20, 2013
Que the "what time/what email address/what's your background/qualifications/ what region" questions

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

dcassese

Newcomer
Nov 13, 2018
So for those of us who didn't get one, what now? I've heard some people talk about calling the HR hotline to confirm, do we wait and hope for a second wave? Wait until January's bid?