July 27th 2018 OTS Bid Announcement

PushTin211

Nov 26, 2013
I called and apparently not all of the TOL’s are going out today but they are actively working on getting them out all day. With the government shutdown looming tonight they can’t say when the rest will go out. She did make it seem like they wouldn’t be done today though.

JAR1

Newcomer
Jun 29, 2018
I called and apparently not all of the TOL’s are going out today but they are actively working on getting them out all day. With the government shutdown looming tonight they can’t say when the rest will go out. She did make it seem like they wouldn’t be done today though.
If this is true, I’m going to say Wednesday will be the day the rest will go out. I didn’t get one either but I know I didn’t do terrible on the ATSA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahaseg

Newcomer
Nov 29, 2017
Got a TOL! Pool 2...this was my 3rd year applying and I can’t believe I made it! Already sent in the paperwork and waiting for a received email.

received TOL at 934am PST. I’m in Northern California. Wishing everyone luck for more TOLs

HanZobro

Newcomer
Dec 10, 2018
I received my TOL at 1249 pm est time today. I was a pool 1, 5 point vet, and in the South-East region if that matters to anyone.

Zelli

Newcomer
Dec 9, 2018
Southeast Region, still waiting for a TOL, pool 2. I didnt do terrible on the ATSA either Jar1, but I know the more times I take it the better my scores would be. Send me a TOL please.

calebmt

Newcomer
Oct 6, 2018
Southeast Region, still waiting for a TOL, pool 2. I didnt do terrible on the ATSA either Jar1, but I know the more times I take it the better my scores would be. Send me a TOL please.
Right there with ya, FL... haven’t heard anything yet. Pool 2 as well. First time applying. Praying for the best!

Kylekjm

Newcomer
May 21, 2018
Same here in FL. Nothing yet but keeping hopes up come Wednesday if the government opens again.

JAR1

Newcomer
Jun 29, 2018
Small town in Connecticut, post Christmas hopeful
Pool 2

HanMan

Newcomer
Dec 22, 2018
I received my TOL at 1249 pm est time today. I was a pool 1, 5 point vet, and in the South-East region if that matters to anyone.
Just received my TOL, how do we know which pool we're in? I put that I don't mind, 5 point vet pref too.

HanMan

Newcomer
Dec 22, 2018
That's what I figured, thanks...

Next question is there such thing as over qualified, friends got a CTO and some other stuff still hasn't received a TOL and definitely smarter than me! Lol

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
That's what I figured, thanks...

Next question is there such thing as over qualified, friends got a CTO and some other stuff still hasn't received a TOL and definitely smarter than me! Lol
No. Just because he has a CTO doesn't mean he did well on the ATSA.

njeezy08

Rookie
Sep 21, 2017
Feels good knowing that I was correct in my feelings walking out of the testing center after taking the ATSA. To all those who are chomping at the bit to take it again in the next bid (hopefully January), remember the parts that may have tripped you up and come back strong the next chance you get. For most it probably is the 'radar' portion, which you prioritize rather than try and get everything math question right.

KTreu42

Newcomer
Jun 28, 2018
See, I felt really good as well afterwards, and I didn't get a TOL. The radar sim, obviously I had a handful of mistakes, but I still knew to prioritize the sim. I guess it's hard to know exactly how well the word and logic problems went, but I thought I had a good grasp of them. I know that I basically nailed the other sections. I guess we should just wait until after the shutdown/holidays and see if they slide a few more letters out.

JAR1

Newcomer
Jun 29, 2018
See, I felt really good as well afterwards, and I didn't get a TOL. The radar sim, obviously I had a handful of mistakes, but I still knew to prioritize the sim. I guess it's hard to know exactly how well the word and logic problems went, but I thought I had a good grasp of them. I know that I basically nailed the other sections. I guess we should just wait until after the shutdown/holidays and see if they slide a few more letters out.
Pretty sure they will. I don’t believe that all letters went out in one take on Friday.

BMEL

Newcomer
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah I was confident walking out, as confident as I could be, I know I aced every section but the final math problem combo map section, and after a couple rounds of that I just gave up on doing the math until I had done the map section, I figured the map was way more important then some math problems and if I had time I could do those after.

Has anyone received their confirmation email? I'll just quote it here:

"[FONT=&quot]We will notify you via email when we receive your documents. If you do not receive a receipt confirmation email within 5 days, please contact Aviation Careers to confirm receipt."

I'm not sure if they mean within 5 calendar days or 5 business days, and not sure how the government shutdown / holidays would delay these responses. I'm just nervous because I'm currently travelling out of the country so I'm not 100% sure how things are going with my emails. [/FONT]