July 27th 2018 OTS Bid Announcement

BMEL

Newcomer
Dec 24, 2018
Looks like people are getting responses for their TOL's. For me it was just an email that said "Thank you!".
Not 100% sure what that means but people over on point65 are also saying they received the same thing.

LTB11

Rookie
May 9, 2018
I never even received a TOL to begin with for some reason despite referral. Guessing my name wasn't picked out of the hat.

Irene

Newcomer
Dec 23, 2018
TOL Dec 22 - The day of the govt shutdown. Today, govt finally open. I received an email with two words "Thank you."

Jennahainey

Newcomer
Dec 8, 2018
Does anyone know anything about more TOLs going out now that the government is reopen?! I have a referral status and I’m crossing my fingers I will still get one. Will I receive an email even if I don’t get a TOL; or do they just keep you hanging lol?

bayoumudd92

Oct 25, 2016
Stockton, CA
keep hanging.... some of us just want to know if we should revoke our two week notice because we don't even know if we're going to training next month.

Tbusch26

Newcomer
Feb 13, 2018
Last year I got referral and when all the TOLs got sent out and they had their number of people they needed/wanted they change the status to Not Hired. As far as I know they did two rounds of sending out TOLs last time. So now just have to wait and hope I get it second round of sending this year. Crossing my fingers too.

LTB11

Rookie
May 9, 2018
Does anyone know anything about more TOLs going out now that the government is reopen?! I have a referral status and I’m crossing my fingers I will still get one. Will I receive an email even if I don’t get a TOL; or do they just keep you hanging lol?
May be the pessimist in me, and I hope I'm wrong as ATC has been a dream job for me since I was 17. I'm 25 now.

But from my understanding, those of us without tols at this point are pretty much sh*t out of luck. They've sent them all out but the referral list will remain open if they need any other applicants. No clue what the criteria was to get a tol, seems to have been "rush and randomly choose people before govt shutdown" type of deal IMO.

USAJOBS still says referred so I guess I have that hope to hang on to as far as people saying a 2nd wave of tols could go out but....not too optimistic. Especially since the dude in office will probably shutdown the govt again in 11 days.

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
May be the pessimist in me, and I hope I'm wrong as ATC has been a dream job for me since I was 17. I'm 25 now.

But from my understanding, those of us without tols at this point are pretty much sh*t out of luck. They've sent them all out but the referral list will remain open if they need any other applicants. No clue what the criteria was to get a tol, seems to have been "rush and randomly choose people before govt shutdown" type of deal IMO.

USAJOBS still says referred so I guess I have that hope to hang on to as far as people saying a 2nd wave of tols could go out but....not too optimistic. Especially since the dude in office will probably shutdown the govt again in 11 days.
"the dude in office".....with an attitude like that, you'll likely never receive a TOL.

Skykid91

Rookie
Jun 1, 2018

I'll probably just join the Air Force and get CTO instead of waiting.

GRK1039

Newcomer
Feb 6, 2019
First time poster here. I got referred pool 2. I haven’t received any emails regarding anything since I took my test.

Just making sure I didn’t miss any email that needed to be filled out

njeezy08

Rookie
Sep 21, 2017
First time poster here. I got referred pool 2. I haven’t received any emails regarding anything since I took my test.

Just making sure I didn’t miss any email that needed to be filled out
If you haven't already gotten an email about a TOL, then just wait for another open bid and continue with your life.

GRK1039

Newcomer
Feb 6, 2019
Thanks for the reply. So they are 100% already done sending them out. The shutdown didn’t postpone some additional ones going out?