July 27th 2018 OTS Bid Announcement

njeezy08

Rookie
Sep 21, 2017
Never know if they will send more out, but from other people who have reached out it doesn't sound like it.

email from HR:

[FONT=&quot]“[/FONT]At this time all TOLs have been sent out to the selected applicants. However, the referral list will continue to remain open to allow the ATO to make additional selections for this bid, if needed.”

RamosKid

Nov 1, 2016
New York, Long Island
Never know if they will send more out, but from other people who have reached out it doesn't sound like it.

email from HR:

[FONT=&quot]“[/FONT]At this time all TOLs have been sent out to the selected applicants. However, the referral list will continue to remain open to allow the ATO to make additional selections for this bid, if needed.”
I've gotten this similar email minus the word, "all"

njeezy08

Rookie
Sep 21, 2017
Just to let people know, cause I'm sure that some may ask, you won't get an email notification or anything like that if you aren't given a TOL. Your status in USAJobs will just change from "Referred" to "Not Hired". I felt like last year mine didn't change to "Not Hired" till around the next open bid came up again.

DELTA602

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
To those of you who have received a TOL, does anyone know the time frame or how long you will have to wait to receive a CIL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njeezy08

Rookie
Sep 21, 2017
To those of you who have received a TOL, does anyone know the time frame or how long you will have to wait to receive a CIL?

People have emailed HR and they responded back that sometime before 2/28, but only if the government doesn't shutdown.

KAB

Newcomer
Apr 11, 2018
People have emailed HR and they responded back that sometime before 2/28, but only if the government doesn't shutdown.
They sent out new info today quoting that all CILs should be out by the 12th.

capitán_rojo

Newcomer
Dec 23, 2018
PHX, AZ
For those who received the email with the OF306 attachment, did any of you have difficulty digitally signing 17a? I had to print the pdf, sign in ink, and scan it.

Irene

Newcomer
Dec 23, 2018
Got CIL. Return OF306 form. Finished MMPI and SF86/Fingerprint. Schedule for Medical and drug test soon. EODS Forms - Does anybody got any info on this?

DELTA602

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
Got CIL. Return OF306 form. Finished MMPI and SF86/Fingerprint. Schedule for Medical and drug test soon. EODS Forms - Does anybody got any info on this?
I have completed everything you have. I don’t think I received those forms. What does EODS stand for?

Irene

Newcomer
Dec 23, 2018
I was following old application posting and it mention EODS.

Entrance On Duty System
EODS is an online government system that allows new hires to complete on-boarding forms. Applicants will receive instructions for accessing this system after receiving their TOL.

• EODS Forms Approved 1/22/18

JAR1

Newcomer
Jun 29, 2018
This bums me out. I really felt I did well on the ATSA, but still have not been given a TOL. Hoping they have more slots to fill.
There’s no way they’re done. Be patient. As am I, I still have hope

tncnews

Rookie
Dec 28, 2017
Hey all, superrr late bloomer here, but just received a TOL!! I’m beyond elated!! Anyone know about how long the clearance process takes overall? It’s esentially just medical and a background investigation, correct? Hoping to receive my CIL by next week sometime.

Irene

Newcomer
Dec 23, 2018
Hey all, superrr late bloomer here, but just received a TOL!! I’m beyond elated!! Anyone know about how long the clearance process takes overall? It’s esentially just medical and a background investigation, correct? Hoping to receive my CIL by next week sometime.
First time applicant and no experience in Air Traffic Controller stuff (very green). Just got out of college with an engineering degree. Wish me luck.

• Job Bid Opens: (07/27/2018 to 07/31/2018)
• Accepted to take ATSA: (10/22/2018)
• Referred ATSA Status: (12/17/2018)
• TOL: Tentative Offer Letter (12/21/2018)
• Government Shutdown 12/22/18; Reopen 01/28/19
• OF306 Form return via email. (02/08/19)
• CIL: Clearance Instructions Letter (02/12/19)
• MMPI (physiologic test). Completed. (02/22/19)

Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2
The MMPI-2 is a standardized test of adult personality and psychopathology. All ATC hires must take it as part of their medical clearance.

• Security Clearance: SF86 – online / USPS Pri Mail Fingerprints (02/22/19)
• Medical Exam FAA Class 2 Medical Exam by Aeromedical Examiner (AME) (02/25/19)
• Drug Test: 03/04/19)
• EODS Forms: ?????

Entrance On Duty System
EODS is an online government system that allows new hires to complete on-boarding forms. Applicants will receive instructions for accessing this system after receiving their TOL.

• FOL: ??????
Formal Offer Letter
The ultimate step of the application process. Applicants receive a formal offer letter after completing all requirements for the job and receiving the necessary clearances. They will soon be offered a class date at the Academy.

• Class Date at Academy: ?????