July 27th 2018 OTS Bid Announcement

DELTA602

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
Has anyone been classified tier 2? And if so how did they notify you? Phone or email?

Have any of y’all heard anything about anything? The point sixty five forum is pretty active but this thread seems to be dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
Has anyone been classified tier 2? And if so how did they notify you? Phone or email?

Have any of y’all heard anything about anything? The point sixty five forum is pretty active but this thread seems to be dead.

Email. Prepare for the wait of a lifetime lol

Dpacheco16

Newcomer
Dec 12, 2018
Anybody on here going through tier 2? Navy vet here from SoFlo. Just did my tier 2 eval 2 weeks ago and was curious to see where everyone was in the process

DELTA602

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
I’m not tier 2 but I hear that’s a long wait. I’m waiting on the va to release my medical and military records. I requested them March 4th 2019 and it’s taking months just for that....

Lskerlske

Newcomer
Aug 26, 2018
Who else is still waiting for medical clearance?

I'm in southern region and my medical POC doesn't often return emails. I was never notified that I'm Tier 2; I'm just assuming I am if it's taking this long

DELTA602

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
Who else is still waiting for medical clearance?

I'm in southern region and my medical POC doesn't often return emails. I was never notified that I'm Tier 2; I'm just assuming I am if it's taking this long
We might have the same POC lol. I am still waiting to be cleared by medical. I finally got in contact with them yesterday and they said they have everything they need and will notify me if they need additional information after review of my military records. This is the last step before I get an academy date I believe. This is month 7 since I started releasing my records to them. So it seems to be a long process.