List of Hiring Facilities?

MrJBGibson

Nov 14, 2012
Honestly, of the dozen or so ERAU grads I know personally, maybe 2 or 3 aren't total D-Bags. Not saying Riddle turns you into one, but it sure seems to be a magnet for them. I think smaller aviation schools do a better job of socially weeding out the douchey aviation-bros.

The biggest primadonna pilots I've worked with have one thing in common, and it's their alma mater. I blame it more on being in Florida for extended periods of time than anything...

How do you know if someone went to Riddle? Don't worry, they'll fuckin' tell you.
bwahahah touché

MrJBGibson

Nov 14, 2012
because rampies who work for banker tow companies probably make close to minimum wage. Let the little fella inflate himself on this. Trust me.

Ehhhhhhhh wrong ... trust me --.. even so, you know the minimum wage for an A&P? lol if you're frugal, it's great.. easily could live off that .. and leave rampies alone! Anyone is aviation or around it is awesome in my book ya wanker

MrJBGibson

Nov 14, 2012
Semi exciting to be back!.. hope you all had an EPIC and excellent Christmas and Tremendous start to a new year full of wondrous happenings and events! Get ready cuz 2017 is going be ASTOUNDING !!!!

DaOsprey

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2014
I don't think he got an offer letter. If he by some miracle did and he was at Academy, we will see it from his diary.

SierraZulu

Trusted Member
Aug 2, 2008
Just got done reading through some of this thread. Knowing some people personally that are just as "eccentric" as the OP who made it through the academy and are CPC's, plus fate being a cruel mistress I wouldn't be surprised if OP checks out and is an FLM in a few years. God help his facility.

MDWST07

Rookie
Jul 17, 2013
So how about those hiring facilities? What have we got out there besides the bs sup jobs on USA

srajrusaf

Newcomer
Feb 16, 2017
so has anyone heard what the outcome on Gibson, just found this thread and cracked the fuck up the while time. 4 years has to be enough to make it to CPC status at a center somewhere