Locations Email

*Mayday*

Rookie
Jun 6, 2015
How did the pay setting go for you?
I'm one month away from being advanced from GS-11 to GS-12. My HR rep. said that all I have to do is fax her my new SF-50 when I get it, and then she will issue me a new FOL with adjusted pay. Pretty easy from what she's telling me. Time will tell.

ColdAilment

May 26, 2012
When did you take your survey to rank your facilities?
June 15th is the day it was due.

Wow, that must be a dream for you! I personally am not a fan of Indiana, but to be able to go back to your hometown is pretty rad for sure. Congrats.

I was counting on it not being a favored area for many people, I'm sure that helped me get it since I was likely one of the few people who ranked it as their number one choice.

tywest

Jan 9, 2012
June 15th is the day it was due.

I was counting on it not being a favored area for many people, I'm sure that helped me get it since I was likely one of the few people who ranked it as their number one choice.
I also ranked it number one and didn't get it! Owell I'm in this for the adventure anyways.

accraft

Senior Analyst
Feb 20, 2011
Oxnard, CA
I don't understand how that answers the question I asked....?
I didn't get my list. Simply saying if others are like me, south bend looks like a top Pick for a lot of people even those who hasn't been or have ties. At least for me seeing everyone else's list it's been near the top pick IF I had got that list.

Security is at HR. Still waiting on medical. I emailed him and no word back yet.

Papa Delta

Trusted Contributor
Jan 26, 2015
The North West
I didn't get my list. Simply saying if others are like me, south bend looks like a top Pick for a lot of people even those who hasn't been or have ties. At least for me seeing everyone else's list it's been near the top pick IF I had got that list.

Security is at HR. Still waiting on medical. I emailed him and no word back yet.
You were on the same timeline as me right? or maybe just shortly after...