Locations Email

lookitsroadie

Trusted Member
May 30, 2012
www.last.fm
I have 3 different numbers for my (and many others) medical POC, all of which have been "busy" all damned day. Literally all day. Emailed them again for a status update.

This flight doc or whoever it is, is becoming my enemy with each passing day.

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
I have 3 different numbers for my (and many others) medical POC, all of which have been "busy" all damned day. Literally all day. Emailed them again for a status update.

This flight doc or whoever it is, is becoming my enemy with each passing day.
I bet if you tailed them for a day, you'd enjoy many nice breaks and long pointless lunchroom talks about how they enjoyed spending thier sweet salary on anything but work. Then after that, call around to see if anyone in your family is worthy enough to connect a family emergency to extend the next major 3 day holiday weekend to 5 days or even a week. LoL.

TravisTroll

Rookie
Nov 23, 2012
I bet if you tailed them for a day, you'd enjoy many nice breaks and long pointless lunchroom talks about how they enjoyed spending thier sweet salary on anything but work. Then after that, call around to see if anyone in your family is worthy enough to connect a family emergency to extend the next major 3 day holiday weekend to 5 days or even a week. LoL.
I feel like I know exactly who your talking about...

gr8whitehntr

Rookie
Oct 13, 2011
not yet matt need to hash things out with the wife before i do that. thinking SUX, DLH, PSC, ASE is how i have it boss may see it another way though. :)

gr8whitehntr

Rookie
Oct 13, 2011
after research and negotiations we decided on top five preference looking like this: Duluth, Pasco, Terra Haut, Sioux City, Toledo.

accraft

Senior Analyst
Feb 20, 2011
Oxnard, CA
I ended up picking top 5 of Daytona, Jacksonville, Honolulu, Pittsburgh and fort Myers. Honolulu would be amazing but even D1 pay with cola there it would be a struggle. Doable but a struggle. But it's up to the fate god's (ATO) as to what we actually get. I hope I don't come back saying I got my 10th pick, El Paso.