Loose Change: CTI

DontCallMeShirley

Senior Analyst
Mar 31, 2012
Pushing Tin SUCKS
There's some mind-blowing "we have to dig deeper" conspiracy theory business going down on the "Save CTI" Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/723082761035376/

"I'm a little concerned that some of the less vocal schools - you know who you are - are in bed with the FAA to get the next ATCOTS contract, or trying to position themselves as such. Maybe CTI isn't going away, but possibly evolving?
"

->

"Ah. New thought that hadn't occurred to me. You are right that I have noticed a (stunning) silence from the schools I expected to have the most pushback... I'd assumed it was because they were working behind the scenes. I do recall the GAO review of how the program was being run CTI vs OKC...
"

Quite the interesting group. I think the CTI schools must've had advanced knowledge about Pearl Harbor and didn't saying anything about it too.

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
I love this thread. I'd troll the facebook page, but between my SM activites and people having my real name, I'd get death threats from the men in black helicopters who are controlling the CTI programs I'm sure.

h4xit

Trusted Contributor
Dec 9, 2010
Yeah I think so - didn't know the CTI schools were after Raytheon's contract though

lol-guy.jpg

phillyman2633

Epic Member
May 13, 2010
International waters
www.drudgereport.com
I have the attention span of a goldfish with ADD on crystal meth and Red Bull. You lost me 10 minutes ago bro.

Also, you guys know with this new system you can copy and paste pictures directly into the text box, right? No IMG tabs needed.

Last edited:

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
Whatever MAN. You keep worrying about your little internet persona while I'm in my bunker waiting for our reptilian overlords in the FAA to come and kidnap everybody off the streets and use their brain meats for a hive mind ATC system.
our feeble human minds won't do with next gen.... That's why the FAA and uncle ray are in cahoots to do away with CTI..... skynet is coming, and we can't stop it. prepare to meet your new robot overlord, courtesy of raytheon.

h4xit

Trusted Contributor
Dec 9, 2010
I knew a part of me was missing after I played letter factory

nhstadt

Epic Member
Mar 24, 2011
south "Murica
So since I never took the atsat am I not plugged into the CTI-Trix? can I only pilot the ship?

Also, finally got accepted into the save CTI group on FB.... Here's what I have to say-

[video=youtube;i1GmxMTwUgs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GmxMTwUgs[/video]