Los Alamitos

echster

Sep 14, 2015
DoD ATC
Whats a PPP applicant?
Department of Defense Priority Placement Program. Managers have no options when there are PPP applicants unless those applicants turn down the offer. That almost never happens, though, as the applicant will likely be separated.

vm2152

Sep 10, 2008
A Priority Placement Program guy was rejected here two years ago. He was a supervisor from an overseas (radio) flight following fac. It was simple, he required qualifying experience as well.

Yard Bird

Rookie
Mar 7, 2015
Merica
A Priority Placement Program guy was rejected here two years ago. He was a supervisor from an overseas (radio) flight following fac. It was simple, he required qualifying experience as well.
Interesting. Did that last overseas transfer not have a CTO? Did they start the hiring process then stop?

vm2152

Sep 10, 2008
He didn't have the required approach control exp. It was haulted, I don't know much specifics I was just told about it from management when it was/wasn't happening.

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
Anyone have any info on Los Alamitos? I got the referral e-mail and want to know what my next move is or what to expect next? Or just any info on the facility?