Los Angeles Center - ZLA

rageaster

Rookie
Aug 20, 2011
Congrats Nac. Unfortunately I need to do the tier 2 so I'm behind... I've been waiting forever to do it but those at medical seem to be dragging their feet. I would have been in class with ya... Bummer.

rzulu

Dec 20, 2011
Thats a bummer rage. How did you find that out? I did mine in december but havent heard anything.

rageaster

Rookie
Aug 20, 2011
Yeah Zulu tell me about it. I found out from the person taking care of my medical. It's been like 3 months and I still don't have an appointment. I can't believe it's taken this long.

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
Yeah Zulu tell me about it. I found out from the person taking care of my medical. It's been like 3 months and I still don't have an appointment. I can't believe it's taken this long.
i went 8 months with an apparent failed medical due to an abnormal ekg but the medical person never contacted me. HR asked me when I was going to get it taken care of and I was like what are you talking about?

rageaster

Rookie
Aug 20, 2011
Gosh NovemberEcho that sucks. Was the medical guys name KM by any chance? I seem to be having all kinds of trouble getting things done.

rageaster

Rookie
Aug 20, 2011
Tell me about it man. I don't even know what else to do at this point. I get ahold of him once a week if I'm lucky. And then when I finally do I get some run around crap to call back in a few days. Which then turns into the same vicious cycle over and over again. It's retarded is what it is.

Inc0gnit0

Newcomer
May 18, 2016
I am currently at the Academy. I've been told by a current graduate that the list of needing facilities doesnt include ZLA. Does this mean that you guys are fully staffed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk