Map of CTI schools and Prices

blakeh

Trusted Member
Feb 8, 2009
SLN
Re: Map of CTI schools (very useful info)

Nice! I like this! Wish I would have had this in December! Good Job!

Rosstafari

Daaaang.
Aug 17, 2008
/X

Man, I'm loving Google Maps more and more.

Nice comment on Puerto Rico.

Muneco

Senior Analyst
Jan 13, 2009

wooohooo beautifully done. Vaughn College in NY now offers a Master program in airport management (6 year).

Pants81

Trusted Member
Jun 16, 2008
Indiana

Pretty cool tool....also Purdue has a 2 year CTI and a 4 year Aviation Management degree program in Indianapolis...All aviation classes are located at the Indianapolis International Airport and the general education classes can be taken at Indiana University Purdue University(IUPUI) campus or at Ivy Tech State College...both campuses are conveniently located in the Indianapolis downtown area.

Niagra19

"Murphy"
Sep 22, 2008
Phoenix

Pretty cool tool....also Purdue has a 2 year CTI and a 4 year Aviation Management degree program in Indianapolis...All aviation classes are located at the Indianapolis International Airport and the general education classes can be taken at Indiana University Purdue University(IUPUI) campus or at Ivy Tech State College...both campuses are conveniently located in the Indianapolis downtown area.
updated the CTI information. THANK YOU!

Reactions: ATCtower

PapaGolf

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2009
Biscuit
Many of the tuition rates will be increasing, effective Fall 2009 Semester. A lot of schools are hurting. I think Arizona States Universities are seeing a minimum of 9.5% increases.

Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott, AZ campus (being a private University) will see a 4% tuition increase, or approximately $550 per semester (for full time students) - Effective Fall 2009.

A drop in the bucket compared to the overall cost, just an FYI..

laceyjo32

Newcomer
Feb 9, 2010
Roswell NM
Hey!
I just wanted to let you know that ENMU-R in Roswell NM is only a 2 year program. The degree plan is also intertwined with basic gen ed classes, (english, comm, etc.) which will allow those who have received previous college credit to complete the program in 3 semesters (plus a summer internship in at the local facility)

The tuition is very reasonable, and the course schedule is very manageble, (MW)

Any other questions feel free to comment!

Thatpilotguy

Newcomer
Feb 9, 2010
This is an awesome map man!! Like the person above said, wish I would have looked at it earlier!! On that note, don't bother with ENMU-R. It is a waste of your time and money! The person teaching there is not certified for anything aviation related and just reads the lectures off of the powerpoint. That's all she does. It might be cheap and only a 2 year program, but it is not worth it. There are others out there!!!!!!

Thatpilotguy

Newcomer
Feb 9, 2010
I had a long comment on there, but for safety reasons have removed it until after I graduate. I know that is the cowards way out, but I want to make sure I get out of here. That is why I stick to these types of posts. Thank you though and come decemeber, expect a glowing review!

Rosstafari

Daaaang.
Aug 17, 2008
/X
When it comes to those prices, six to one, half a dozen to another. Both are incredibly expensive. Embry's got the rep and more campuses, but LT's still a really good program.

Keep in mind that the map is a year old, so tuitions might've changed a little bit since then. Probably nothing huge, but don't base any major life decisions on it without double checking.

lecoyle

I'm Banned For Unrespectable Reasons
Apr 17, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Sacramento City College is now in motion... 36$/credit hour resident & non resident 244$/credit hour or free with BOGW waiver. (Which takes 5 min to apply and get approved.)

Smokey42356

Newcomer
Feb 14, 2012
LeTourneau University
So according to what I see, does Le Tourneau have a more expensive tuition over Embry Riddle?
Not quite sure about the comparison. The full list of fees and tuition is here www.letu.edu/_Admissions/financial-aid/tuition/Tuition-and-Fees_11-12.html and in the two years that I have been here the $32,000 estimate has matched up pretty well. So, $32,000 for 12-18 hours a semester (the tuition fee is the same for 12-18 hours) credit hours equals out to $1333-$888.8 an hour. Most siemesters will have you doing 16 hours if you follow the course sequence witch equates to $1000 an hour.

Embry Riddle has their cost here http://www.erau.edu/admissions/estimated-costs.html I can not testify for the validity of that estimate. So, with 12-16 hours a semester (what they list for the estimated cost) and $40,000 estimated yearly cost that equals out to about $1666 - $1250