March 19th 2018 Prior Experience Bid Is Open

Mullins757

Newcomer
Feb 2, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Finished my tier 2 pack a couple months ago. Dr. Clayton emailed me for the first time in 6 months saying he wanted me to write a statement (something I could have done 6 months ago). So hearing from him and not Hope anymore is a good step forward. Not sure what to expect from here.

Periculant

Newcomer
Jun 19, 2018
So your Tier 2 Doctor asked you to write a statement? the one who did your evaluation?

If so interesting... Ill have to reach out to my Tier 2 doctor LMK please.

BravoAMM

Newcomer
May 7, 2019
After 2 and a half months more of waiting I asked for a status update from Robert, asking if ANY vets are being pushed through. A week later he surprisingly replied saying that the HQ will be contacting me! I can only believe this is for another drug test, being way past 6 months, and an FOL? If I would've been weeded out of tier 2 for some reason I highly doubt it would be HQ delivering the news.

I'll call it progress in a very heinous process haha. We keep on chugging along gents.

HerbertCadbury

Newcomer
Nov 25, 2017
If anyones looking to compare timelines:
I'm prior military and alot of my waiting was for the transfer of my records since the VA didn't have them yet.
FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707 March
TOL: 6/8/18
MMPI:7/13/18
Flight Phys: 7/26/18
Drug test: 7/31/18
Tier 2 status: 5/28/19
MMP2 doc selected: 6/5/19
MMP2 appointment: 7/9/19
paperwork sent to Hope: 8/2/19

Now I'm standing by.

BravoAMM

Newcomer
May 7, 2019
Still waiting.. After defending myself from 3 completely made up conditions they said I had back in January with tedious appointments, all proving I had nothing wrong with me, I'm still waiting. Got out of the Air Force back in 2017 and have done everything these people have asked of me since then. Contacting them for status updates is pointless, they never know anyways. Still. Waiting.

A sad system for veterans. A very sad system.