March 19th 2018 Prior Experience Bid Is Open

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
Talked to HR, in 2-3 weeks TOLs for this bid will start coming out!! Has anyone else heard this?
That’s pretty damn quick. I applied for N90 and the all locations bid and show referred for N90 and received for the other bid. They aren’t playing around with this go.

Kazansky22

Rookie
Jul 25, 2009
Yea I show Referred for this one as well, no TOL, but I'm still waiting on my medical from the prior exp bid that closed in April last year....

BradR03

Rookie
Jul 11, 2012
Yea I show Referred for this one as well, no TOL, but I'm still waiting on my medical from the prior exp bid that closed in April last year....
You’re showing referred for THIS bid, not the N90? That would be record breaking hahah

Lucas791

Newcomer
Jun 7, 2017
Anyone been referred for the prior experience bid yet? I got a referral for N90, says mine was not among most qualified but is being reviewed. Going to go ahead and say I did not make that one. Hopefully the prior experience works out.

[FONT=&quot]
Referral List Status

Referral list FA-FAA-18-107416: Issued on 03/29/2018 for the Westbury, New York duty location at (the) AT-AG grade/payband. A list of the most qualified applicants has been sent to the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-18-N90EXP-56712. Your application was not included at this time. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Referral list FA-FAA-18-107436: Issued on 03/30/2018 for the Westbury, New York duty location at (the) AT-AG grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-18-N90EXP-56712. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Can anyone tell me what the second bucket means? Wondering if i'm out this go around. Looks like a lower tier hire priority to me. I am a tower CPC by the way, no radar experience.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

BradR03

Rookie
Jul 11, 2012
Anyone been referred for the prior experience bid yet? I got a referral for N90, says mine was not among most qualified but is being reviewed. Going to go ahead and say I did not make that one. Hopefully the prior experience works out.

Referral List Status

Referral list FA-FAA-18-107416: Issued on 03/29/2018 for the Westbury, New York duty location at (the) AT-AG grade/payband. A list of the most qualified applicants has been sent to the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-18-N90EXP-56712. Your application was not included at this time. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Referral list FA-FAA-18-107436: Issued on 03/30/2018 for the Westbury, New York duty location at (the) AT-AG grade/payband. Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # FAA-ATO-18-N90EXP-56712. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

Can anyone tell me what the second bucket means? Wondering if i'm out this go around. Looks like a lower tier hire priority to me. I am a tower CPC by the way, no radar experience.

You are referred for the N90 bid

BradR03

Rookie
Jul 11, 2012
I just heard about a few TOLs that have gone out, supposedly from this bid. This is secondhand information. Anyone here that can confirm?

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
I just heard about a few TOLs that have gone out, supposedly from this bid. This is secondhand information. Anyone here that can confirm?
Don’t expect Any TOLs until August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
Check your status on the all locations prior experience bid. I didn’t get an email but I checked and was referred yesterday!

Controllingyou

Newcomer
Aug 17, 2017
Referred for the N90 and the prior experience... EAS currently September, but with terminal early August, hopefully that gets overlooked 😅

hotvedt

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2008
Been a while since I have been on here. Got referred but no states of referral. I assume bc it’s a nationwide bid.

smh249

Oct 19, 2013
I got a referred this go around. Thoughts on the timeline for Tol's for the prev exp bid?