March 19th 2018 Prior Experience Bid Is Open

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
So once you get your TOL you’ll get the clearances instruction letter right? How much time do they give you for it?

Sosac21

Jul 17, 2016
FYI TOL’s will normally be 2-3 months after referral date depending on how many waves they send out the hiring process can go as fast as one or two months. If you’re getting disability from military get your paper work ready, if you’ve been arrested in the past get the arrest report from the court you got arrested from and prepare to wait longer than the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crelldog

Newcomer
Jun 4, 2018
Has anyone heard anything abt this bid? I received a reffered notice but haven't heard anything since

BradR03

Rookie
Jul 11, 2012
Check again in August haha save yourself the anxiety. Feel lucky if you know anything before then.

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
My friend has already gone through the clearances portion of the process. But tomorrow is his final day in the USAF so maybe they sped up the process since his availability is so soon.

JC2H

Newcomer
Aug 27, 2015
You sure your AF buddy didn’t go thru the process for the N90 bid? I’m Navy and on terminal leave and yet to have heard any besides referral. I have a friend who applied to N90 and has gone thru clearances and just waiting on FOL. I would double check with your buddy.

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
Yeah his is for N90, my bad I thought this thread was for both bids. Sorry to get any hopes up I’m waiting too. :/

JC2H

Newcomer
Aug 27, 2015
Just received a TOL. Start checking your inboxes!