March 2011 panel updates

BennyPops

Trusted Contributor
Aug 18, 2010
TX
Just called ACD to make myself feel better. Dude sounded extremely happy to tell me they have not received the list and to keep checking the AVIATOR.

It's kind of like pulling up to a bank with the lights off and an empty park-n-lot. You see a guy in front using the ATM and you ask "Hey, is the bank closed?". lmao .. just have to ask.

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
Yeah when I spoke to them they seemed very certain that the 4 to 6 weeks figure was a hard figure.

ozrmk

Newcomer
Feb 20, 2011
The longer it takes for me the better. Houses are hard to sell these days. No matter what, I'm still moving to FL. 3 hr round trip to live on the beach.......priceless

cucciarre

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
A11
The longer it takes for me the better. Houses are hard to sell these days. No matter what, I'm still moving to FL. 3 hr round trip to live on the beach.......priceless
I live two blocks from the beach. I walk there everyday :p
In fact, I'm going there now!

FishEye

Newcomer
Jun 6, 2009
I've got a spare room in my beach front CHU. :lol:

Ice_cold656

Epic Member
Jun 12, 2010
Bout to be out this B
Why doesn't someone just call ACD and reject the notion that the phrase " wait 4 to 6 weeks" has any relevence whatsoever. Like Bill Clinton in the Monica Scandle. Just be like " um....i'm sorry but what exactly does 4 to 6 weeks even mean? How would you define 4 to 6 weeks? What? So your saying 4 to 6 weeks as in like......4..to..6 weeks? So would that be like a month to a month and a half, roughly? See the way you're saying it is like 4 to 6 weeks...So wait..can you define just one week for me? oh so like 7 days? oohhhh......and then 4 to 6 times that would put it( finger counting) around 4 to 6 weeks right? um.... I'm still not following."

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
Dude. Go have a beer. Its the FAA. Throw a budget fight in on top of an already inefficient hiring and training process, and you've got 4-6 weeks really means whatever the hell we want it to mean.
Me, I'm going to bass pro right now, gonna grab some terminal tackle and start getting ready for this wind to lay down, if it ever does, so I can catch some damn snapper. And while I tie rigs, I'm going to watch my kids play, drink beers, and listen to Kenny Chesney.

Ice_cold656

Epic Member
Jun 12, 2010
Bout to be out this B
Dude. Go have a beer. Its the FAA. Throw a budget fight in on top of an already inefficient hiring and training process, and you've got 4-6 weeks really means whatever the hell we want it to mean.
Me, I'm going to bass pro right now, gonna grab some terminal tackle and start getting ready for this wind to lay down, if it ever does, so I can catch some damn snapper. And while I tie rigs, I'm going to watch my kids play, drink beers, and listen to Kenny Chesney.
I like your style.

jhutch306

Jun 19, 2009
DFW, Republic of Texas
If that statement doesn't say "I'm a Texan through and through" then nothing will.

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
Did I mention, that beer is Shiner? I've had about 6 now. Its been a nice afternoon here in the 'burbs.