March Panel TOL's

mikefsfr

Epic Member
May 31, 2010
Train Me.
Anyone else finish their interview and are eagerly awaiting a TOL?

Regardless, post when you receive your TOL and it'd be cool to track everyones progress.

Cheers.

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
I just had my interview today and it went very well! I'm anxiously waiting for my TOL now. Hope to have it in 2-3 weeks. Anybody knows if that come in letter form or email form? Ready to continue in the process!

spades

What's happening?
Apr 20, 2009
I just had my interview today and it went very well! I'm anxiously waiting for my TOL now. Hope to have it in 2-3 weeks. Anybody knows if that come in letter form or email form? Ready to continue in the process!
e-mail...123456

spades

What's happening?
Apr 20, 2009
Spades do you ever get tired of posting this Interview Guide? Amazing how many people don't use the search function.
No because to be honest with you, I had a tough time finding it when I was looking for it. The search function doesn't always produce the results you're looking for.

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
No because to be honest with you, I had a tough time finding it when I was looking for it. The search function doesn't always produce the results you're looking for.
I find that if you google search something like "Interview" and put "Stuckmic" after it, it's actually pretty easy to find what you're looking for. Just a tip.

So what type of questions are they asking in the interviews?
The questions seem to be VERY close to the ones listed on the interview guide. I think there was maybe one question that was asked that I was not prepared for although I don't remember what that specific question was. Sorry! Good luck to everyone in the process!

P.S. So the TOL does come in Email form?? THANKS!

brownrebeccaa

Aug 11, 2010
How long are the interviews lasting? I am still waiting on the interview. I am playing phone tag with the manager.

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
How long are the interviews lasting? I am still waiting on the interview. I am playing phone tag with the manager.
Mine lasted about an hour because I had a lot of questions I asked (Which the Facility Manager was very nice in taking the time to answer all of them as much as he could). Then I spent another two hours in the tower and tracon of the facility I was interviewing at which was great to meet with and talk to those controllers and watch them work.

Good luck in your interview and process!