Mediation on faa-natca contract dispute begins

ATC_MacGyver

MacGyver
Dec 19, 2008
with the bears.
Re: latest contract info

well, it's 122K a year, without any pres raises tossed in, in 3 years. The important thing is that the bands now go waaay up, which IS good.

With the pres raises, 127K (initial offer) is possible by 2012. Who knows, still have hr915, etc.

And it's karma is a bitch. Karma's a bitch is calling someone named karma a pregnant dog :). At least if you are going to try and insult someone, don't make yourself look like a moron doing it :D

lol wut? you realize that if you add an apostrophe you can cut out the is... just like.. don't.. is the same as do not?

Duckman

Rookie
Oct 19, 2008

Pile it on bitches, enjoy :D I should have known better than to try and gramatically corrrect someone....shit I can't speeel to save my life.

Failboat...LMFAO!

Just get checked out first kids.....

nycdude26

Feb 27, 2009

I think over the long term this is a great solution... it is a drastic change in CPC pay...

nycdude26

Feb 27, 2009
Re: New Payscale Finally Released by NATCA

The AG pay as it is now is a big joke. I'm sorry, but people at En route facilities and high level terminals(tracon) should be making more learning comlpex airspace... versus a level 6 or 7 tower. It's a much more challenging training environment.

So waiting until Jan 1 sucks, but hey, gotta do what you gotta do.

JakeTheSnake

Rookie
Sep 18, 2008
Chicago

The AG pay as it is now is a big joke. I'm sorry, but people at En route facilities and high level terminals(tracon) should be making more learning comlpex airspace... versus a level 6 or 7 tower. It's a much more challenging training environment.

I'm pretty sure the pay's based on your use to the facility...at the AG level you have no positional use. We have interns that aren't getting paid that do more than an AG.

belot64f

Feb 15, 2009
Chesapeake, VA
www.facebook

ESPECIALLY living in a place like NY working at ZNY with rent thats RIDICULOUS....and loans/bills/insurance/gas.....need I go on?

romajc

Rookie
Feb 5, 2009
West Palm Beach
You kidding? After three years you are back to the green book minimums and only a few percent lower than green book maximums. That is awesome. Unless you we hired under the green book.

As for me, it's a 39% pay raise after the 3yrs

SoCal

Rookie
Nov 6, 2008
San Diego
I must concur with NYCdude...it sucks knowing that I am at a level 12 facility working and studying my ass off to make it and others are walking into level 7 facilities and breezing through the training- yet we are making the same $$. Oh well...like I said I just need to get to D1.

Kwik_Stix

Rookie
Apr 15, 2009
Raleigh, NC
www.myspace.com
You kidding? After three years you are back to the green book minimums and only a few percent lower than green book maximums. That is awesome. Unless you we hired under the green book.

Times fucking 2!!! I'm excited... in 3 years i'll be 27 years old making 100K/year at a level 9 facility (After sunday/night/locality). That's a lot for me, considering i come from a blue collar family working a family business.

I feel bad for the old guys, but I'd be lying if i said i'm not happy with what us new guys are getting.

finnicky7

Newcomer
Mar 20, 2009

But its NOT after 3 years its after 6! We have been working for the last 3 years at the shitty IWR pay scale, and now we have to wait an additional 3 years just to finally get back somewhere close to our 2006 Green book pay! This is a bullshit deal for those of us who actually put some time in. Thanks for nothing.

goff1029

Nov 20, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
I may have overlooked it, but I just have a question - did anyone see anything regarding OKC? As far as is the training pay the same? per diem the same and all that? Thanks.

cmelancon

Newcomer
Jun 19, 2009
Lafayette, LA
But its NOT after 3 years its after 6! We have been working for the last 3 years at the shitty IWR pay scale, and now we have to wait an additional 3 years just to finally get back somewhere close to our 2006 Green book pay! This is a bullshit deal for those of us who actually put some time in. Thanks for nothing.
x2 its only a 1000-2000 pay raise in 2010 for me.... come on lucky number 2012!!! hell 2011 still isnt horrible. oh well at least its time for shorts and tshirts!!!!