Member of the Month profile...taking suggestions

luna75

I am THE Pocket Ninja
Jun 18, 2008
farmingdale ny
Okay, pending final approval from our illustrious forum owner, every month I will be picking one stuckmic member to interview and see what makes them tick... I thought it would be interesting to find out more about the people who either have the career we are looking to get into or those on their way...plus I have waaay too much time on my hands and I need something to do....lmao....

So before I finalize things, I would like everyones input....

what questions would you like me to ask?

several people said that the stuckmic community should get to pick the member I interview so do you guys want to choose via a poll? I will put up a thread asking for names you nominate and then post the ones with the most votes in a poll and choose that way....

ideas suggestions??? i'd like to start as soon as i get the okay...

meatasaurusx

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2008
Chi-town
I think all of the standard get to know you's type of questions are always good to start off with (hobbies, where you are from, etc..) I think it would also be good to ask where they stand in terms of their employment status (cpc, trainee, applicant,...). It would also be interesting to see how each person got into atc or aviation in the first place and what sort of backround they have if any. I think this is a great idea and it will be a great way for everyone to get to know each other better, as well as possibly picking up some good information about training or the hiring process.

luna75

I am THE Pocket Ninja
Jun 18, 2008
farmingdale ny
i wanted to but a few members said they would like the option, like i said this is being thought out still, i just wanted to ask my peers their opinions....

luna75

I am THE Pocket Ninja
Jun 18, 2008
farmingdale ny
why would you want to hear that story again? if you've been on here long enough you've surely heard how awesome she is and how bad she's been screwed over.
lmao...ok guys behave!!!.... and yes ammo has said some crazy shit and is one of the more um...."colorful" members we have but regardless anyone and everyone this forum i am going to give the chance to tell us about themselves....and yes she is my friend, a very good one, keep in mind what people write on here is not a total representation of who they really are and i want this little project im working on to stay fun and impartial....

ok kodak moment over.....lol....

ATC_MacGyver

MacGyver
Dec 19, 2008
with the bears.
lmao...ok guys behave!!!.... and yes ammo has said some crazy shit and is one of the more um...."colorful" members we have but regardless anyone and everyone this forum i am going to give the chance to tell us about themselves....and yes she is my friend, a very good one, keep in mind what people write on here is not a total representation of who they really are and i want this little project im working on to stay fun and impartial....

ok kodak moment over.....lol....
so you are saying that you really arent the sweetest person in the world?

luna75

I am THE Pocket Ninja
Jun 18, 2008
farmingdale ny
so you are saying that you really arent the sweetest person in the world?
lmao... i am...sometimes to the point where people think they can get over on me and then i have to put my foot down and be a bitch..which i dont like to do, im relatively laid back if i have to beat someone's ass i can do it, but im a lover not a fighter by trade....wink wink....

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 11, 2008
sounds like something you'll do for 3 months and then never again. sorry.
Most of this website is something that I started for three months and never finished....looks like it has worked out well so far!

Raydon

Happy Camper
Aug 18, 2008
OKC
I had a desire to help and contribute to the site about 3 months ago and I'm still truckin along!