Milwaukee TRACON

bluejay

Newcomer
May 2, 2011
I'm looking to network with anybody that works at the Milwaukee TRACON... I'm currently a USAF controller at Mountain Home, but am looking at getting out after this enlistment and I'm from Milwaukee, so I believe that would be my dream job...

Is there anybody out there that works at this facility? If so can they tell me what it's like at all/ how busy/ general info?

Thanks,
JM

vic1218

Nov 23, 2008
I'm looking to network with anybody that works at the Milwaukee TRACON... I'm currently a USAF controller at Mountain Home, but am looking at getting out after this enlistment and I'm from Milwaukee, so I believe that would be my dream job...

Is there anybody out there that works at this facility? If so can they tell me what it's like at all/ how busy/ general info?

Thanks,
JM
The facility is an up/down. You also have to work in the tower. I'm not sure if your were looking to only work radar.

soonerkid

Rookie
Sep 11, 2008
Middle of Nowhere
If you really want into the FAA I would set your sights on a different facility. Just my opinion but there are a lot of lower level facilities (5,6,7,8) with cpc's trying to get out to the level 9's and above. Most of the 9's have fairly long err lists so they don't exactly need to get academy hires.