Nest List: AGC, TVC, RNO, YIP, SUS

Imapilot

Rookie
Jul 29, 2011
The guys at TVC sound awesome! very welcoming facility, great brand new tower. Gorgeous area(except winter) not big winter sports folk. But I love sailing and the beaches sound awesome.

My girl is nudging toward AGC because she would like to work at UPMC Hospital and possibly continue to get her MSN and/Or DNP Degrees at PITT. Housing is also cheaper in Pittsburgh.... About as cheap as houses come. Parents on both sides are 6 hours drives away, and cousins and some friends in Pittsburgh. I don't think my RWD 3.5 ton truck is going to like the snowy hills though, lol.

We have pretty much knocked RNO off the list because I will be putting the whole move on credit card and taking a 25K pay cut not sure how long it will take to pay off a $7,000 move.

KevH

Feb 21, 2014
I'm currently at AGC. Not a bad place to work, but it is a very old tower. There is a lot of turnover right now, so the facility will look very different in a year or so. If you're still looking for the FACREP's number or have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Imapilot

Rookie
Jul 29, 2011
KevH, I was able to get in touch with him but always like different view points. I'll shoot you my number if you dont mind talking for a bit.

Imapilot

Rookie
Jul 29, 2011
KevH, your inbox is full. I hate stuckmic's five message limit. but I will talk to you Friday unless your intent is to warn me off, Lol. My decision on facilities is due tomorrow