NEST

estup24

Dec 4, 2013
USA
Anyone on this thread besides Timmy waiting for results from the January panel?
Hopefully y'all get your results faster than the December panel and good luck to everyone going through this process. It definitely was pretty stressful not knowing anything on where your going and hopefully it's something decent.

Ryan09

Rookie
Feb 9, 2009
Long Island, NY
I was told last week by my NATCA rep that I was being retained and going to a level 7 tower. I am supposed to get my choices sometime this week.

KDskylark

Dec 7, 2008
LA
If you get your choices from the January panel next week please let me know. I am still waiting for my geo prefs from December.

KDskylark

Dec 7, 2008
LA
Yeah I'm serious. I wrote back to the NEST rep to make sure they didn't miss me or fire me or something. He said no. So know I just wait I guess.

Timmy

Newcomer
Jun 24, 2012
I was told last week by my NATCA rep that I was being retained and going to a level 7 tower. I am supposed to get my choices sometime this week.

Ryan09, are you going to a level 7 tower or were you retained for a level 7 or below tower. Your list should determine what level you are going to by whats offered and what you choose.

JayEee

Rookie
Dec 5, 2011
Midwest
I know they're meeting this Wednesday and Thursday. After that, probably a bit of time to find out who was retained and later on which towers were offered.

Ryan09

Rookie
Feb 9, 2009
Long Island, NY
I know they're meeting this Wednesday and Thursday. After that, probably a bit of time to find out who was retained and later on which towers were offered.
My experiance is that about a month after the panel reviews your info you'll hear whether youre retained/terminated. About a week after that you should get your choices.