New Announcement This Month

Jan 18, 2010
I'm not sure if you guys follow the ATC group on LinkedIn, but some guy posted over there about a VRA bid and a (retiring) VP posted that a reinstatement bid is coming this month.

Just for what it's worth.

RegisteredUser

Mar 15, 2014
For those who have been hired from previous vra bids, what was the turnaround time from close date to TOL?

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
For those who have been hired from previous vra bids, what was the turnaround time from close date to TOL?

It appears to be a VRA & CTO Bid, but to answer the question, minus a sequester and need for experienced people should be pretty quick. Hopefully.

UNDgrad06

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Peachtree City, GA
I'm talking about the first guy he was talking about not about the VP who posted something different. He's talking about two different bids that 99% of people on this site won't qualify for.

Semper Fly

Aug 25, 2014
As far as the USAJOBS application, is there anything I can have prepared before the announcement comes out? Or do I fill everything out there. -- Is a resume necessary?

Jan 18, 2010
I'm talking about the first guy he was talking about not about the VP who posted something different. He's talking about two different bids that 99% of people on this site won't qualify for.
Which is why reinstatement candidates have their own sub-forum. Which is where this is posted. Which is what the gouge was about.

Jan 18, 2010
As far as the USAJOBS application, is there anything I can have prepared before the announcement comes out? Or do I fill everything out there. -- Is a resume necessary?
You do need a resume and a copy of your first and last SF-50s (if prior fed).

You can do your resume and upload the documents anytime before the bid comes out.