New announcements usa jobs

VM_AIRBOSS

Dec 28, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Announcements on USAJOBS for Westover ARB, MA and Kern City Edwards AFB, CA. The one in CA is for an MRU (Military Radar Unit, aka, Range Control) but at GS-12 who would complain.....

Roddy_Piper

Resident Knucklehead
Jun 15, 2008
Vegas baby
www.myspace.com
SPORT (Space Positioning Optical Radar Tracking Control facility) is a DOD MRU making GS12/13 pay. i'm sure this is the job listed at Edwards. it's a sweet gig, cuz u don't do much and u make good money.

VM_AIRBOSS

Dec 28, 2009
Melbourne, FL
SSgt Young, try this little trick and see if it doesn't list a few more announcements that you can't seem to find on USAJOBs. Go to the USAJOBs Homepage, and type in Air Traffic Control, and don't bother to type in a location, because I assume that you want to look at them all. Once the page loads and lists all the announcements, look over to the upper right and you will see a Current Search box, with two radio button tabs.....click the one that says all, and watch the list change with all the ones I mentioned, but you can't find..... Good luck!

VM_AIRBOSS

Dec 28, 2009
Melbourne, FL
No worries, I am just doing for you what someone did for me, and I am sure you will do for another.....that is what this is all about, paying it forward, passing it along, and helping eachother out.....Obviously it worked for you....lol!

JayTango

Feb 21, 2016
I’m going to bump this thread back from the dead. Anyone have any contacts at SPORT MRU? I’d love to get a job there. I’m already living in SoCal and a LA native if that matters.

Ramfan402

Newcomer
Mar 17, 2017
I work at SPORT. At least till the 16th. Heading to Anchorage. Really not easy to get into without knowing the right folks. My spot will be the only opening for a while and if you're FAA eligible they're not likely to hire you. I was a rare exception.

ATCFLORES

Newcomer
Mar 11, 2019
I work at SPORT. At least till the 16th. Heading to Anchorage. Really not easy to get into without knowing the right folks. My spot will be the only opening for a while and if you're FAA eligible they're not likely to hire you. I was a rare exception.
Edwards? ATC controllers considered for these jobs?