New SF-50

*Mayday*

Rookie
Jun 6, 2015
Without getting into too much detail, I was just put in for my promotion from GS-11 to GS-12. Does anybody know how long it usually takes for a new SF-50 to post online (such as TWMS)? Navy DOD HR didn't really have any idea.

*Mayday*

Rookie
Jun 6, 2015
Youre entitled to it so the FAA would have to give you back pay I believe.
Good to know. My HR rep said that she needed it before I start. I'm trying everything I know, but nobody in HR seems to know anything. I'm going to call the HR guys that signed my last SF-50 (found their names and numbers in the global). Hopefully they will know more.

Drewwitt

Rookie
Feb 24, 2014
I am in same situation. I will be starting faa before my new sf50 comes back from the DOD. But still after my promotion date. The faa hr took the contact info for my DOD hr and they say as soon as it comes back they will get it from the DOD person and adjust my pay at that time. Even if it is a pay period or so after I start

*Mayday*

Rookie
Jun 6, 2015
I am in same situation. I will be starting faa before my new sf50 comes back from the DOD. But still after my promotion date. The faa hr took the contact info for my DOD hr and they say as soon as it comes back they will get it from the DOD person and adjust my pay at that time. Even if it is a pay period or so after I start
Awesome.