New York TRACON - N90

NovemberEcho

Epic Member
Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
Yeah well we only had 4 people for a swing shift a few Saturdays ago so desperate times call for desperate measures. Supposedly we are going to start getting OTS soon too but they'll be implementing an N90 specific class at the Academy. Don't know if that's true or not

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Yeah well we only had 4 people for a swing shift a few Saturdays ago so desperate times call for desperate measures. Supposedly we are going to start getting OTS soon too but they'll be implementing an N90 specific class at the Academy. Don't know if that's true or not
It looked like that class was listed on the things people who apply to this bid will attend

Stinger

Epic Member
May 24, 2009
It is.

mangos86

Rookie
Dec 20, 2013
Massachusetts
I spoke with the HR rep today to discuss How return rights Would work for my specific situation. He basically told me they could do nothing for me, and I would have to go to the nest. It’s kind of unfortunate, if I could’ve negotiated something favorable I would’ve given it a shot.

ajmezz

Epic Member
Apr 8, 2010
Well, now everyone that has been griping about the level 8 cap will get to show if they've got it or not.

SierraZulu

Trusted Member
Aug 2, 2008
So I washed out of N90 and got certified at my next facility, a level 7 tower. I transferred to DHS which is where I am now. If I wanted to come back and give it another shot, how should I do it?

pinesolius

May 26, 2015
So I washed out of N90 and got certified at my next facility, a level 7 tower. I transferred to DHS which is where I am now. If I wanted to come back and give it another shot, how should I do it?
I don't have anything helpful to say, but out of curiosity: is that what happens when you pass the academy and are unable to certify at your first facility?

ClearanceClarence

Trusted Contributor
May 24, 2014
Level 8 experience requirement has been rescinded.
Is this for the continuous bid, or you mean just for the new direct hire bid? I am low level who has tried to bid out but been turned down for level 8 requirement... If so, will it take effect for next months err pull?