North Las Vegas - VGT

mikefsfr

Epic Member
May 31, 2010
Train Me.
Anyone out their have any pertinent info on training, operation or any information having anything to do with North Las Vegas?Downgraded from a 7-6?

mikefsfr

Epic Member
May 31, 2010
Train Me.
I've been in touch with the fac rep as of two months ago. I believe they pulled 3 or 4 names off the ERR list sometime in January. I was going to put in for it, but decided against it. It seemed like if you had experience it wouldn't be tough getting to VGT.

jedolphnfanlife

Sep 18, 2008
California
i work there we just went down to a 6. level 5 traffic most of the time except during the fall. that's when we earn our pay. err list is the best way to go however not so much if you want to go to las tower. they have screwed us over and picked up a lot of people not from vgt recently.

jedolphnfanlife

Sep 18, 2008
California
Our last body to go to las from vgt leaves next week. 3 this year but we got 3 returned from prior years. Two older guys who threatened grievances, just to get the boot in just a little over a year. Las is overstaffed so is vgt. L30 is available only with prior radar. Don't know about Reno but its gone down from an 8 to a 5 because they lost their approach to NorCal. Err would be best but don't expect anything til next year.