NY status updates.

mikefsfr

Epic Member
May 31, 2010
Train Me.
My final hope, NY. Any rejections or people still alive out their? Figured we could help eachother out and every ther state already has it's own thread. Cheers.

NYSIOUXATC

Mar 6, 2009
Brookhaven
Just got rejected for PA this morning but im still in the running for New York I think people have been getting rejections already so lets keep our fingers crossed if it hasn't updated for NY yet. Good luck everyone.

Marcia

Reactor temps normal.
Oct 26, 2010
Denver
I was rejected from NY this time, but in October it took NY an extra week to update for me; and I was rejected :(

Good luck!

berub9a2

Rookie
Jul 8, 2009
NY updated to "another applicant has been selected" late yesterday for a friend of mine, CTI.
Thanks for that info.

I have no idea what to make of this process, you really cant get your hopes up until you have a letter in hand

RyzinEnagy

Newcomer
Jun 12, 2009
Still waiting for NY. I'm trying to hold off on calling because I'll feel like I'm bothering people but at this point I'm very close to making the call. Maybe in the morning.

mikefsfr

Epic Member
May 31, 2010
Train Me.
Thought I'd bump this thread to see where everyone in New York is slated to go. Im partiularly interested in terminal but Enroute kids could chime in to. Im going to KSYR

lsingh

May 13, 2011
nj
how do u know if you are rejected for nyc. are u guys talking about after the interview or before the interview? because i did my first interview can i still get rejected? thanks for the help.