Oct. 2nd Academy

Shyu

Jul 24, 2008
www.stuckmic.com
Alright listen up guys! Its getting down to crunch time and I called student services about our mail packets, if anyone else is Oct. 2nd. The packets were on her desk at 1pm est today (thursday sep. 25th) and she said WE WILL get the packets tomorrow via FedEx.

Jerrod

Newcomer
Jun 15, 2008
Good to hear, I'm leaving for OKC next Tuesday, and was getting kind of worried.

Jerrod

Newcomer
Jun 15, 2008
Shyu: I'm staying at Citadel Suites
cowabenji: Oct. 3rd? That's odd, are you terminal or enroute?

Shyu

Jul 24, 2008
www.stuckmic.com
Jerrod, i've heard bad stuff about that place from my brother-in-law and girlfriend's uncle. But their stay there was a while back, hopefully it is better now!

Jerrod

Newcomer
Jun 15, 2008
Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep that in mind, but they were the only place that had openings when I called. Where are you staying?

Shyu

Jul 24, 2008
www.stuckmic.com
I am renting a small cottage place, pretty nice, I'll have my own little mini-house for 22/day.
So Jerrod, Acey, You, and Me are all leaving on tuesday lol, where are you leaving from? I think me and acey might meet up wednesday to scope out the place. Maybe we can get our passes early on wednesday so we don't have to wait in the line thursday morning, just a thought, if you'd like to come along.

Jerrod

Newcomer
Jun 15, 2008
That's definitely a thought. I'll let you guys know after I get settled in. I'm coming from Albuquerque, NM.

Shyu

Jul 24, 2008
www.stuckmic.com
jealous at our waiting:p

***UPDATE***
Ok I just got off the phone with the lady who has our packages.
I confirmed with her that my area has Saturday shipping and I will be receivingmy package tomorrow afternoon. I even have my fedex tracking number. I made sure with her that I am getting mine tomorrow. And any of you that are in an area with saturday shipping, you should get it tomorrow sometime.
This delay was due to a last minute change to the welcome letter that has info about the new paying system. Which you will be able to read saturday (hopefully) or monday. Good luck everyone! I hope you guys are in an area with saturday fedex shipping so you have to wait no longer!

Last edited: