Official Panel Results Only

cruzin

Rookie
Mar 9, 2012
This is a place where official panel results can be posted to keep us all up to date.

MockOrange09

Mar 14, 2012
yea this thread will be full of garbage for about a month, then when the results come out an actual useful one will be made.

LimaRomeo

Jun 20, 2011
Why do threads like these pop up before each panel even meets. Do people actually think it will only be used for OFFICIAL results only? Must be nice being that naive.

cruzin

Rookie
Mar 9, 2012
Some people just need to be patient. I mean the only reason I checked this thread is to make fun of the lame face who started it. I wish people would just not start threads unless they are interesting to me.

For example i would enjoy a thread entitled "Which type of piss do you enjoy in your cheerios?" I would have tons of positive input for that one!

But for now... Stupid people starting threads that don't need to be started! They just must be as anxious as I am to get hired and I hate them for it.

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
Some people just need to be patient. I mean the only reason I checked this thread is to make fun of the lame face who started it. I wish people would just not start threads unless they are interesting to me.

For example i would enjoy a thread entitled "Which type of piss do you enjoy in your cheerios?" I would have tons of positive input for that one!

But for now... Stupid people starting threads that don't need to be started! They just must be as anxious as I am to get hired and I hate them for it.
You are the one who started this thread. You just described yourself, i dont get it...