OTS July 2017 Bid TIER 2

blue_skies

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2016
I was just notified I was Tier2 June 12th, completed my medical March 15th. It doesn't say anything about MMPI, just that they needed more information on a motor vehicle accident I had back in 2014.

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
This is what i got: "Based on your screening MMPI-2, it has been determined that a second level or "Tier 2" evaluation will be required for you."

Assuming this is the general email most people received.

Dewey192

Newcomer
Jan 26, 2018
This is what i got: "Based on your screening MMPI-2, it has been determined that a second level or "Tier 2" evaluation will be required for you."

Assuming this is the general email most people received.
Yep, just got this same email.

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
From the research I've done, it should take about a month to receive your Tier 2 appointment date (which is then scheduled about 2 months out).

boots

Jan 6, 2017
From the research I've done, it should take about a month to receive your Tier 2 appointment date (which is then scheduled about 2 months out).
Prepare to be disappointed if those are your expectations

Jan 17, 2018
I was notified April 10 of Tier 2. Nothing since. Don’t get your hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX
I was notified April 10 of Tier 2. Nothing since. Don’t get your hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trying not to lol. My understanding was that the entire Tier 2 process takes about a year where the majority of your wait time is after the appointment takes place and before actually receiving your clearance.

hitch

Jan 2, 2018
ZDV
I think the people that got through tier 2 in 1-2 months were mix ups on paperwork not MMPI flags. I.E someone had the same name as someone else that failed the MMPI and were wrongly placed in tier 2.

YouAppearToBeOnFire

Feb 3, 2017
So I'm tier 2 and I can tell you it won't be a year.

People that failed who did medical in February have already gone through their psych appointments.

Hope already asked me for two things to finish my documentation then I should be getting an appointment.

It's not two months, it's whenever they can get you in for an appointment.

Don't go off rumors. I know the 2016 tier 2 was really long and bad. However they hired two new employees to work under hope to process things. If you don't hear anything after six weeks or so I would email your medical analyst requesting more info.

Aug 25, 2017

People that failed who did medical in February have already gone through their psych appointments.

Hope already asked me for two things to finish my documentation then I should be getting an appointment.

Don't go off rumors. I know the 2016 tier 2 was really long and bad. However they hired two new employees to work under hope to process things. If you don't hear anything after six weeks or so I would email your medical analyst requesting more info.

Dont make a girl a promise that you can’t keep

BPM31694

Mar 1, 2018
Dallas, TX

What was the date of your Tier 2 notification?

thirtythree

May 24, 2011
Damn, what is wrong with you people getting flagged? I'd love to see some of your test answers...