OTS July 2017 Bid TIER 2

BX172

Jan 14, 2009
North Texas
Still Waiting...my POC is a joke...still haven't had another appt made
I was on a list as “missing paperwork“, but that list didn’t specify what was missing. I spent over a year sending paperwork to my POC, at their request, in hopes that I would eventually send them was needed. I wasted a year of my life doing that. As a result, I’ve been waiting for over two years. I honestly don’t even see myself taking this job anymore. I hate even saying that Because it something I worked really hard for in the military and something I saw myself doing for the rest of my life, but this is so beyond what is considered ridiculous for a government agency. I’m ready to get on with my life, and not have this hanging over it. I’m a pilot, hold a CTO, and veteran. This is their loss, not mine.

Best of luck to all of you.

Skykid91

Rookie
Jun 1, 2018
I was on a list as “missing paperwork“, but that list didn’t specify what was missing. I spent over a year sending paperwork to my POC, at their request, in hopes that I would eventually send them was needed. I wasted a year of my life doing that. As a result, I’ve been waiting for over two years. I honestly don’t even see myself taking this job anymore. I hate even saying that Because it something I worked really hard for in the military and something I saw myself doing for the rest of my life, but this is so beyond what is considered ridiculous for a government agency. I’m ready to get on with my life, and not have this hanging over it. I’m a pilot, hold a CTO, and veteran. This is their loss, not mine.

Best of luck to all of you.
Where did you get your CTO?