Paperwork??

Meg

Newcomer
Jun 16, 2008
I got my firm offer letter on Monday via e-mail but I still do not have any paperwork for class start time, dress code and what not. From reading on here I pretty much know the dress code but I am wondering if they will send me some of this info in the mail. My class starts 7/14. Anyone have any idea? Thanks!

Mr.Texas

Mod
Jun 15, 2008
Sounds like your paperwork got lost in the bunches. I would go ahead and make a call to the HR department. As long as you accepted the firm offer letter you should receive a package from the faa with all the information you need.

RogerRoger

Newcomer
Jun 21, 2008
USA
I got my firm offer letter on Monday via e-mail but I still do not have any paperwork for class start time, dress code and what not. From reading on here I pretty much know the dress code but I am wondering if they will send me some of this info in the mail. My class starts 7/14. Anyone have any idea? Thanks!
I got my firm offer via email 13 days before coming to the academy. My paperwork was sent overnight twice but never came. I found out later that they had my address down wrong. I ended up coming to OK without it but met one of the nice ladies in HR outside the gate the day before to get it.

I would recommend that you follow up with HR and get the paperwork packet. The info in it is pointless but they want you to have it to get in the front gate the first day.

Max Power

Jun 16, 2008
Your the one going to boston right? the eastern region actually has a person who is helpfull, only 1 person though.