Pepc ?

meatasaurusx

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2008
Chi-town
Nah I'm flying out on the 12th to make sure I'm there. I haven't received a confirmation as to where the exact location is, though. It shouldn't be too bad finding a hotel wherever. I'll be pulling my "airline employee" discount card. :)
the location is right near ohare, so there should be plenty of hotels in the area for you to stay at.

FAA Great Lakes Regional Office, O'Hare Lake Office Center, 2300 East Devon Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018.

I live in the chicago area, so if you need anything, let me know. I'll make sure you get to the PEPC on time if worst comes to worst. good luck gettinga ticket!

Pants81

Trusted Member
Jun 16, 2008
Indiana
Boomer

Yea I did not get anything back as far as a confirmation one what exact time or any pre paper work to be done yet so I freaked out but those of us going to Centers and those who choose later PEPC date will get contacted after the people who choose Terminal and choose the most recent PEPC sites and dates, The lady I spoke to said they are working out all the others before getting to Center candidates and later dates, she also said it was like one lady contacting and receiving all the emails so she has been pretty busy in the last couple of weeks. Yea I got the letter that said thanks for responding and you have been issued a spot for the PEPC and the week chosen, and someone will send more information back to prep for the PEPC. Hope that helps bud, is anyone else going through the same thing in the process. :patriot:

ATCBOY

Trusted Member
Jun 16, 2008
Screwston
I wonder if any of the off the street hires that was in okc with us last year are still working. There was a class on side of us with almost 100% off the street guys that went to Kansas Center. Either Nobody applied to Kansas Center or that Centrer must not be as difficult as others. I thought most off the street guys go to small towers for a reason. Oh well..

ATCBOY

Trusted Member
Jun 16, 2008
Screwston
Yeah my buddy washed out the center had over $100,000 (Embry Riddle) in loans to pay back. I couldnt beleive he didnt make it and they threw him to the curb. Its ok though he's at lockheed making way more plus having fun. He said their more appreciative also. Guess he wins afterall!

meatasaurusx

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2008
Chi-town
just a question for those of you who recently attended a PEPC. what dates are they having you go to okc? is it really soon or a few months later? thanks for the info.

Last edited:

ZOAMikeC

Newcomer
Jun 20, 2008
Tracy, CA
just a question for those of you who recently attended a PEPC. what dates are they having you go to okc? is it really soon or a few months later? thanks for the info.
They offered me to go to OKC 6 days after the PEPC but I couldnt because of work, so the next class date was Aug. 19th and I took it