Phase Two Map

tinpusher

Rookie
Dec 8, 2008
Salt Lake City, Ut
I'm looking for the map that we use in Phase 2 of en route training. Does anyone know where I can get a copy to start my memorization? I don't start phase 2 for a couple of weeks but I would like to get a good start since I know how much work it is going to be. Any help is greatly appreciated

Roddy_Piper

Resident Knucklehead
Jun 15, 2008
Vegas baby
www.myspace.com
it's facility specific. it has nothing to do with aero center. r u going to ZLC?

maybe someone here is at ZLC and can get u a copy. it's pretty huge and will be a pain to scan. u could start with either of the high or low chart.

tinpusher

Rookie
Dec 8, 2008
Salt Lake City, Ut
Hey Roddy, is the aero center map on-line somewhere or is it the same story as the phase 2 map? Oh and to answer your question I am going to ZLC. Looks like I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open while I'm here at the academy for any copies.

SRQ

Jul 25, 2008
Sarasota/Indianapolis
I'm looking for the map that we use in Phase 2 of en route training. Does anyone know where I can get a copy to start my memorization? I don't start phase 2 for a couple of weeks but I would like to get a good start since I know how much work it is going to be. Any help is greatly appreciated
I don't know if this map came through as an attachment.

Attachments