Phone Call from a Facility?

stebramic

Newcomer
Jun 10, 2011
Has anyone else recieved a phone call from a facility yet? This would be in regards to the most recent posting (Feb 2014).

LyraM45

Mar 6, 2012
CA
I don't think anybody should be getting calls just yet. The automated sorting of the app and change of status through usajobs not even done yet.

stebramic

Newcomer
Jun 10, 2011
Phone call recieved from someone in FAA at a legit facility in regards to resume. Not going into more detail. Positive tone throughout conversation.

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Phone call recieved from someone in FAA at a legit facility in regards to resume. Not going into more detail. Positive tone throughout conversation.
Until you go into more detail you're just a troll douche. Thread is useless.

CutYouUp

Rookie
Jan 7, 2014
Are you VRA, CTI, OTS? Other aviation work or education experience or licenses/ratings?

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Are you VRA, CTI, OTS? Other aviation work or education experience or licenses/ratings?
From his previous posts looks like he's current DoD, possibly VRA. Regardless, a call directly from a facility, before taking the AT-SAT... only a few days after the close of the bid is so far fetched its unreal.

Calling complete bullshit on this one, especially since he isn't privy to giving details.... Just troll being a troll.

GS3k

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2013
StuckMic : Where outlandish posts are either 100% true or 100% false.

AlphaBravoh

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
I'd like to hear from ANYONE who applied to ANY bid and heard from a FACILITY within a week of that bid closing...

PLEASE, anyone that this has happened to speak up. Would love to hear that story.

Reactions: jamisjockey

blipe7

Oct 23, 2012
this guy is a troll. i wouldnt expect anything less from a fuggin packer fan

JoshATC

Epic Member
Jun 27, 2010
ZLA CPC
I'd like to hear from ANYONE who applied to ANY bid and heard from a FACILITY within a week of that bid closing...

PLEASE, anyone that this has happened to speak up. Would love to hear that story.
AB!!

I have to agree with you on this one.. I don't believe this BS for one minute.. BUT, something kinda like this happened to me. When I was working contract for Serco back in 2011 and the bid closed.. about 3-4 weeks AFTER the closure the District Manager of Arizona which is where my contract tower is that I was working at (Goodyear ATCT). He called me and asked me a few questions in regards to working FAA and staying in Arizona.

After those questions I received my TOL 3 days later..

Don't confuse what I'm saying this is nothing like the Orginal post!! Just putting some fuel on the fire :)

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
AB!!

I have to agree with you on this one.. I don't believe this BS for one minute.. BUT, something kinda like this happened to me. When I was working contract for Serco back in 2011 and the bid closed.. about 3-4 weeks AFTER the closure the District Manager of Arizona which is where my contract tower is that I was working at (Goodyear ATCT). He called me and asked me a few questions in regards to working FAA and staying in Arizona.

After those questions I received my TOL 3 days later..

Don't confuse what I'm saying this is nothing like the Orginal post!! Just putting some fuel on the fire :)
Which was probably part of the DM being at the hiring panel, which is the old process.

I call troll, but you never know. This process is all new.

ColdAilment

May 26, 2012
Just curious, if the OP is DOD, what does that matter?

I really don't understand him saying, "NOT GOING INTO ANY MORE DETAIL" like it's a top secret phone call where no details can be shared. If it's so secretive why are you posting on a forum and then neglecting to share the specifics on the phone call that presumably happened? Sounds like an attention grabber to me.