Phone Call from a Facility?

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
Because as current dod he's current 2152.
I still smell poo. But nothing would suprprise me anymore.

meanjoe

Trusted Member
Apr 23, 2011
It's easier to hire a current Federal employee, especially 2152 with current class 2 and a secret clearance. The FAA was making it difficult by jamming us in with the normal hires making us do all the same pre-hire stuff as someone off the street. Much of it is quite redundant because we are already federal employees.

If they're revamping the process(it looks like they are) and if they fixed this to work like other federal agencies, I could see this phone call happening. I received a similar call before being selected back when there was a hiring panel. I'm not defending the OP I'm just not ready to throw him under the bus. Also, I'd never publicly name the person who called me.

My dos centavos

TEKYLLA

Nov 14, 2008
NC
It's easier to hire a current Federal employee, especially 2152 with current class 2 and a secret clearance. The FAA was making it difficult by jamming us in with the normal hires making us do all the same pre-hire stuff as someone off the street. Much of it is quite redundant because we are already federal employees.

If they're revamping the process(it looks like they are) and if they fixed this to work like other federal agencies, I could see this phone call happening. I received a similar call before being selected back when there was a hiring panel. I'm not defending the OP I'm just not ready to throw him under the bus. Also, I'd never publicly name the person who called me.

My dos centavos

I dunno...been DoD 2152 since '08. Vra but was picked up on a DoD Rein bid....that was in 2012....still waiting. And physicals and security clearances don't crossover either way...