Phone Call from the FAA

klodabest

Newcomer
Feb 22, 2014
I have a green check mark, but never have gotten a phone call. However, I did upload all of my official transcripts, and made sure I had hours on my resume for my full time jobs. So I guess my application was complete.
Kudos to you, someone who most likely did everything right, for once

DhruvK

Newcomer
Dec 31, 2010
I have a green check mark, but never have gotten a phone call. However, I did upload all of my official transcripts, and made sure I had hours on my resume for my full time jobs. So I guess my application was complete.
Ok so that's 1 out of 2200 that did it right...

GS3k

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2013
Ok so that's 1 out of 2200 that did it right...
That's funny. The fallacy of division regarding a handful of stories about someone submitting an incomplete application is also kind of comical.

DhruvK

Newcomer
Dec 31, 2010
You literally think all 2200 people that are 'still alive' excuse me 2199 now, have f'd up and incomplete resumes..? That's comical.
No, I don't. I do think that it's funny that people can't read and/or follow simple directions regarding attaching documentation.

Just_Curious

Rookie
Mar 11, 2014
Any of you guys with the green checkmark still have a "received" status?
Yes. I actually called Oklahoma because everyone else I know got a "Not Qualified" status put on their USAJobs application status. Mine still says received, but when I talked to the guy in Oklahoma, he said I am "Qualified" and my status should be updated to reflect this on USAJobs. As of this moment, it still just says "Received".

AirmanJPM

Rookie
Aug 6, 2012
Toledo OH
Yes. I actually called Oklahoma because everyone else I know got a "Not Qualified" status put on their USAJobs application status. Mine still says received, but when I talked to the guy in Oklahoma, he said I am "Qualified" and my status should be updated to reflect this on USAJobs. As of this moment, it still just says "Received".
Mine still says "received" also

Just_Curious

Rookie
Mar 11, 2014
Mine still says "received" also
This was posted by GS3k in another thread: Spoke with H.R., they're done verifying resumes. Don't worry about your status being changed to "reviewed" or still saying "received". We should hear about the AT-SAT in about a couple of weeks, maybe more, maybe less - at this point it's in the hands of the company that gives out the test.

AirmanJPM

Rookie
Aug 6, 2012
Toledo OH
This was posted by GS3k in another thread: Spoke with H.R., they're done verifying resumes. Don't worry about your status being changed to "reviewed" or still saying "received". We should hear about the AT-SAT in about a couple of weeks, maybe more, maybe less - at this point it's in the hands of the company that gives out the test.

Alright thanks bud