PNS Tower

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
Took a tour 2 months back, Tower Manager said they were over staffed by 3-5 currently living in the area though. PM if you want, I have the Managers #

BreezyBeachLife

Trusted Contributor
Jan 23, 2013
ZKC
No offense but I'm sure you wouldn't have to be very proficient to work PNS's "pattern work". lol just saying

estup24

Dec 4, 2013
USA
I trying to get to PNS too....Currently going through the NEST program and hopefully things work out....

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
Basically they have a Military, Civ Transitions and a couple flight schools, 4 hospitals in the area I believe are West Florida, Baptist, Fleet Hospital, Sacred Heart and I might be missing one more. Anyway besides the flight schools you deal with the Transitions by the Life Flights and doing the hospital run on occasion.

meanjoe

Trusted Member
Apr 23, 2011
It boggles my mind that anyone would voluntarily come to the panhandle. To each their own I suppose.
I don't want to go back, but I did enjoy the 3yrs I spent in p'cola. It's fun and affordable if you like beaches, boats, sand, outdoor festivals/parties, mild winters, boardwalk bar hopping, and bushwackers. Caveat: I was a naive, supple, young fukr who hadn't been kicked in the dick by life yet so my experiences are based on someone who sees the good in most situations and doesn't notice that he just stepped in sh!t.